• You can earn a permanent ☑️Verified status for your account across the entire Hytale Hub Network simply by following @Hytale_Hub on Twitter!

hello every one

a-p-k 7007

Master
Master
i must say this, I'm new to this type of things such as hytale hub, reddit, and all and iam slowly getting a hang of it that this text im typing right now i don't know how this is gonna turn out. any way...

i have been a fan of the mincraft game for long but havnt able to play one for real, but i used to play it on my phone and im a big fan of the hermit craft series(started watching it from the end of the season five). so iam some what of a basic builder and redstone maniac.
even though i love the minecraft with the new updates and all this game and game concept has hit me hard that now i check almost every week for a new blog post on the official page. the thing is, i like the way they work in bringing out their best in terms of buildings land generation mobs and all, the different zones. creating more possibilities interms of the traditional blocks placing, redstoning, terrain creation, farms and stuff. at the current phase they are going on im pretty sure that it will be more fun and addictive that the normal minecraft, and gonna create a new world to the minecrafters. (i think so)

so....i would like to hangout with the community more often, thats the main reason why i have registered into this. as mentioned above idk what am i doing right now, it just said to introduce yourself. hope this can be readable as an introdution

any way iam happy to be here and happy to help the community

-arun

Demon

Astroface
Staff member
Wiki Editor
☑️Verified
Hey Arun! Welcome to Hytale Hub

pqtch

Helper
Staff member
Helper