• You can earn a permanent ☑️Verified status for your account across the entire Hytale Hub Network simply by following @Hytale_Hub on Twitter!

HCF || HyTale Community Server

HCFLOGO.PNG

HARDCORE FACTIONS

What is HCF?

HCF is a Hytale community server based on Team PVP, death bans, base raiding, and daily competitive events.

What are our plans?

As of know, since the release date of Hytale is unknown we are looking to expand the HCF community in preparation.
O
Our staff is currently researching the Hytale server technology, outlining future plug-ins that will be essential to HCF gameplay.
along with developing a platform for the HCF community.

Want to help?

Creating and developing a server, especially a community, can be a lot of work.
We're always looking for extra hands given you have the experience and knowledge needed. If you're familiar with languages such as java and c#, or have experience with web development, moderating, or support please send your resume to [email protected].

More info

If you have any questions or want to connect with others in the HCF community,
please subscribe and post to our subreddit reddit.com/r/hc_factions, which is still in development.

Follow our Instagram for updates!

www.instagram.com/hc_factions

Last edited:

janq0

Sounds cool, i cant wait!
Also can you please spell it Hytale, not HyTale? Thx.

Harrison

I loved HCF in Minecraft, hopefully it is better in Hytale :D

Jesse

Staff member
Master
Good luck with the server! Do you expect to develop the plugins yourselves or are you going to wait for the community to release some plugins to kickstart the server?

Good luck with the server! Do you expect to develop the plugins yourselves or are you going to wait for the community to release some plugins to kickstart the server?
In order to make playing HCF a unique and fun experience, we will be developing plug-ins specifically for HCF's needs, as well as using pre-existing plug-ins.

Dev

MC Modder and Experienced Java Developer. 19
Legend
Master
I wish HCF was never a thing on Minecraft tbh. Worst gamemode, Huge Pay To Win, Toxicity, Cheaters etc...

I wish HCF was never a thing on Minecraft tbh. Worst gamemode, Huge Pay To Win, Toxicity, Cheaters etc...
Thanks for the reply! We understand that toxicity was a huge problem not only in the hcf community, but the PVP community as a whole. Our server plans to provide players with a friendly, and fair experience. HCF will also be the furthest thing away from pay2win, it simply ruins the game mode.

SwatDoge

While I'm sure this would be a success, I'd like to see something original getting done with this concept. As most minecraft-related functions such as mob-eggs, tnt-cannons and gapples will most likely not be in Hytale, instead of adding these into the game using mods, I'd like to see new way of implementing these items. If it's kept the same as it is in minecraft, I don't have enough interest to get into it in Hytale.

Liquid

I don't think just grabbing HCF and putting it in Hytale will be a good idea. Hytale has a very different style and pvp interaction. I still am a fan of hcf so I will be sure to check out your server.
I am a admin on a network of servers we will have a minecraft and a hytale server. If you would like to know more you can contact me.

While I'm sure this would be a success, I'd like to see something original getting done with this concept. As most minecraft-related functions such as mob-eggs, tnt-cannons and gapples will most likely not be in Hytale, instead of adding these into the game using mods, I'd like to see new way of implementing these items. If it's kept the same as it is in minecraft, I don't have enough interest to get into it in Hytale.
Our plans to implement HCF into Hytale only involve taking the core values of the gamemode - dtr(deaths till raidable), death bans, faction currency, ability to claim land, etc. We understand Hytale is a different game from Minecraft, and we're very excited to show you some of the new ideas we have planned!

ErathCz

PixeLife Founder
Master
Platinum
☑️Verified
Hero
Its interesting idea, something like my concept, but from what I can see, this is mainly for pvp players. And pvp players are always toxic. But GL with your project! ;)

Benj

Prolly the least p2w gamemode. cheaters are barely about as hcf servers have good anticheats.

Liquid

Nah fam u just bad. - Einstein 8.8. 2077