• You can earn a permanent ☑️Verified status for your account across the entire Hytale Hub Network simply by following @Hytale_Hub on Twitter!

Question Hacks in hytale

iVyperion

Master
Master
I'm wondering on how the client will work.
Will it be like minecraft with server lists and if so will it be server to server bans or just a complete ban, can anyone inform me of this if he has seen anything in the blog posts.

Noah

It will likely be server-to-server bans. There will be an in-game server list, but we expect there to be website server lists playing a big role as well.

Demon

Astroface
Staff member
Wiki Editor
☑️Verified
Just gonna hope hacking wont be as easy as in minecraft

Dev

MC Modder and Experienced Java Developer. 19
Legend
Master
Hopefully its not filled with cheaters as Minecraft is.

Pearson Wright

They've already emphasized that they're going to go to great lengths to combat that, fortunately. :)

suggestion123

Or Roblox with so many scammers

Nixinova

Gamepedia
Hytale will feature an in-game server browser with a list of servers. I am pretty much certain bans will not be permanent and will work more like Minecraft's. They do say they want an anti-cheat, so I assume servers can be set up to issue automatic local bans to anyone caught by the anticheat. (That's also why the base client will be closed source, so people cant hack the anticheat.)

Zodak

Lead Moderator & Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Master
I'm just hoping they won't impose the Vanguard anti-cheat. :confused::unsure:

Fox

They said they've been working on their own Anti-Cheat since 2018, it's unlikely they'll throw all of that progress away and use Vanguard.