• You can earn a permanent ☑️Verified status for your account across the entire Hytale Hub Network simply by following @Hytale_Hub on Twitter!

Gyrocopters? Increased speed + more fuel consumption?

It has been heavily rumored (confirmed?) that various vehicles may be included in Hytale? This article solely exists if this idea hasn't been suggested as of yet: gyrocopters. Primitive single or double person helicopters that allow the pilot to travel at standard heights for long distances, but at the cost of a high fuel consumption (if such a mechanic will be present within vehicles in Hytale) and having to fly at a relatively slow to moderate speed.

My second suggestion is that by holding down a particular key (Shift, Alt, etc.), the player could increase the speed of their vehicle, but at the cost of it consuming more fuel in the process. (Again, I'm assuming that most vehicles in Hytale will require some sort of fuel.)

It has been heavily rumored (confirmed?) that various vehicles may be included in Hytale? This article solely exists if this idea hasn't been suggested as of yet: gyrocopters. Primitive single or double person helicopters that allow the pilot to travel at standard heights for long distances, but at the cost of a high fuel consumption (if such a mechanic will be present within vehicles in Hytale) and having to fly at a relatively slow to moderate speed.

My second suggestion is that by holding down a particular key (Shift, Alt, etc.), the player could increase the speed of their vehicle, but at the cost of it consuming more fuel in the process. (Again, I'm assuming that most vehicles in Hytale will require some sort of fuel.)
I could agree with this suggestion, but 1 thing is that it might be hard to develop a way to moderate the player's speed but I mean...
(y)

Billy

Retired Mod
Please ensure you use the Suggestions & Feedback suggestions for website/discord suggestions.

✈️ Thread Moved

Tezmir

There could be mechanical suits, or Mechs, that players control inside of them just like normal player movement. Some could be used for combat, mining, and even quicker ocean movement.