• You can earn a permanent ☑️Verified status for your account across the entire Hytale Hub Network simply by following @Hytale_Hub on Twitter!

Guess The Hytale Release Date Game

HeyitsRiley

Verified
☑️Verified
Hello, this game is simple and one comment per person
all you have to do is list a date when you think Hytale will be officially released and I'm not saying a month
and the people who guess the date or are the closest to guessing the official released date win!!!

this game is only valid until the release date is released so if you comment the release date after its been released to public you are cheating and its not valid and you will not be considered as a winner

GOODLUCK

Silentt

probably late-ish 2019

Ciaran

Dr. Shrek
Legend
Master
☑️Verified
Hero
31 June.

HeyitsRiley

Verified
☑️Verified
My guess would be the 1st of July as it will be school holidays for pretty much everyone if not that day it will probs be 30th of June as that is a Saturday so people who are working during the holidays and what not will have the weekend to check the game out

those would be my main guesses either that or the holiday before that but that's the longest holidays so would make sense
however these holidays are not global and are for united states and whatever other countries that have holidays during those times which I don't as I am Australian.

Aether117

Either June 23rd or July 10th.

SwatDoge

I have a feeling they'd release the game near the summer holidays, however, I hope the beta is earlier.

AgentB8

Hytale Corps
Master
Hmmm....
Beta mid/late April (maybe early May)

Full release early/mid June