• You can earn a permanent ☑️Verified status for your account across the entire Hytale Hub Network simply by following @Hytale_Hub on Twitter!

Gosintary's Developer Application

Gosintary

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Which Site or Discord server are you applying to? (Please specify all that may apply!)
I am applying for a Web Developer Position on HytaleHub.com.
What is your forum username?
Gosintary.
What is your discord username?
Gosintary_#5645
How old are you?
I am 17 years old.
What timezone are you in?
GMT-6/CST
How many hours per day would you be available to devote towards Hytale Hub?
It varies throughout the week, however, I will always find a way to meet deadlines with development, and on the rare occurrence that I'm not administration will be notified as so as I realize it.
Do you have any previous experience developing websites, game servers, games, or software? (Please include as much detail as possible, including links to sites that you've made, Github profile(s), portfolio(s), etc.)

Here are links to some of my previous works.

What programming languages are you most fluent in? (If there's more than one, please specify each and state your level of fluency, either: a little, an average amount, or a lot of experience)
I'm fluent in HTML/CSS/ and I can work around in JavaScript
What are your real life hobbies?
I enjoy skateboarding, creating music, and hanging out with friends.
Are you currently employed? If so, where?
I am not currently employed.
Do you currently work for any other Hytale or Minecraft related projects? (Please specify any and all affiliations in your answer)
I currently work as a freelance web developer. I freelance across Minecraft and Hytale
Tell us about one of your greatest achievements in life, as well as one of your greatest failures.
I think my greatest achievement in life so far has been my band, Call It Bliss. The fact that it is still being worked on and were still growing is just amazing to me. One of my greatest failures was possibly not my fault but my best friend killed himself and I will always live with the fact that I probably could have done more.

Last edited:

Pearson Wright

Which Site or Discord server are you applying to? (Please specify all that may apply!)
I am applying for a Web Developer Position on HytaleHub.com.
What is your forum username?
Gosintary.
What is your discord username?
Gosintary_#5645
How old are you?
I am 17 years old.
What timezone are you in?
GMT-6/CST
How many hours per day would you be available to devote towards Hytale Hub?
It varies throughout the week, however, I will always find a way to meet deadlines with development, and on the rare occurrence that I'm not administration will be notified as so as I realize it.
Do you have any previous experience developing websites, game servers, games, or software? (Please include as much detail as possible, including links to sites that you've made, Github profile(s), portfolio(s), etc.)

Here are links to some of my previous works.

What programming languages are you most fluent in? (If there's more than one, please specify each and state your level of fluency, either: a little, an average amount, or a lot of experience)

What are your real life hobbies?

Are you currently employed? If so, where?

Do you currently work for any other Hytale or Minecraft related projects? (Please specify any and all affiliations in your answer)

Tell us about one of your greatest achievements in life, as well as one of your greatest failures.
Hey @Gostinary :) Thanks for applying. Please add me on Discord at: Pearson Wright#1577 so that we can speak more in-depth!

pqtch

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Master
Good luck!

IMiketsYT_

Good luck! :)