• You can earn a permanent ☑️Verified status for your account across the entire Hytale Hub Network simply by following @Hytale_Hub on Twitter!

Dev Update Gliders for sky islands

Just like other RPG world exploration games, that allow players to go from island to island I believe having gliders in the game could make travelling from sky islands fun, however I'm not sure if their already in the game or are seen as a potential idea to be or hot air balloons are a replacement. I think gliders can be used for world exploration and survival escape root. They could also be used in minigames and having a glider be a schematic found on the sky island could make it more like a reward kinda thing. Let me know what you think about this idea?
512x512bb.jpg

Game Syn3gy

Just like other RPG world exploration games, that allow players to go from island to island I believe having gliders in the game could make travelling from sky islands fun, however I'm not sure if their already in the game or are seen as a potential idea to be or hot air balloons are a replacement. I think gliders can be used for world exploration and survival escape root. They could also be used in minigames and having a glider be a schematic found on the sky island could make it more like a reward kinda thing. Let me know what you think about this idea? View attachment 2382
I like the ides of gliders in the game. I feel they might add something like this considering they already shown concept art for: Jetpack, Parachute, Mechanical Wings, Back Propeller (All shown here: https://hytale.com/media#conceptArt-11). And as you said about the Hot-Air Balloons, they're in the game as well. But the difference between Hot-Air Balloons and Gliders could be carrying capacity. You could have 2 people on a Hot-Air Balloon, and maybe even some cargo hanging off, as a glider would be a one man/woman mode of air transport. You also can't really go up in gliders, unlike Hot-Air Balloons.

I think there would be different modes of air transport which vary in Player Count, Ease of Access (Craftability), Storage Capabilities, Speed, and other special abilities they may have.

Overall, I think travel would be a very diverse topic in said world of Hytale.

LuciusOfLegend

I agree with Game Syn3gy, the team is already extensively exploring air travel, I wouldn't worry about lack of transportation modes :)