• You can earn a permanent ☑️Verified status for your account across the entire Hytale Hub Network simply by following @Hytale_Hub on Twitter!

GEZUS has joined the game.

GEZUS

Good evening everyone! My username is GEZUS. I am a former and previous Minecraft Server owner / host. I like to interact with and manage a community. According to my Minecraft community, the game is getting stale and it needs some new options for 1.7.10 pvp compatible features. The game modes for PotPvP & Soup are getting old. Hytale seems like it has to offer some new tools for server owners like me to take advantage of. I can already see so many new game modes appearing from this game. One of the things I am most excited for this game is no more cheaters, closet cheaters are a big thing that is usually let slide by Minecraft server owners as these cheaters have gained a big following off of media that can help advertise their servers. Hopefully the big influence'rs on this game aren't big cheaters. I am excited to get to work on the new project. Hope to see you there!

ItzCrimzon

Administrator
Staff member
Site Admin
Master
Welcome, we're happy to hear that! :D