• Hytale-Servers.org and Hytale-Servers.com and Hytale-Server.com are officially giving away FREE Sponsored Slots to a few lucky server owners who register on each of the two websites prior to Hytale's official release! Registration is easy, and only takes about 30 seconds! Don't miss out! 🥇

[FREE] I am a free, trustworthy, honest and nice-to-talk-with mediator. You require not do anything in return!

Ciaran

Herr Shrek
Legend
Master
Hero
Hey there!

If you want to exchange with each, you can use me as a mediator!
I am trying to build confidence here and that is why I don't have many likes on this thread yet. I am a trustworthy, honest and nice-to-talk-with mediator: I previously made tradings in my history with other people.
With this approach, you two have a great and honest trade.
I am free! You require not do anything in return!

Regards,
Ciarán, your free middleman!

Contact
Just reply here or DM me on Discord: Ciaran#8311.

Last edited:

Nablien

𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐛𝐞𝐫 • 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐞𝐫
Master
Good luck my dude but you should build up some trust within the community before you start doing middleman services haha ;)

Ciaran

Herr Shrek
Legend
Master
Hero
Good luck my dude but you should build up some trust within the community before you start doing middleman services haha ;)
I do! I am trying to build more trust. I am maybe getting a rank soon.

Act

I do! I am trying to build more trust. I am maybe getting a rank soon.
You don't build your reputation by middlemanning, you perform small teams and build up trust to BECOME a middleman.

Nablien

𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐛𝐞𝐫 • 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐞𝐫
Master
You don't build your reputation by middlemanning, you perform small teams and build up trust to BECOME a middleman.
Yep what I meant, and I just suggested adding a reputation system on the discord so hopefully they'll add it.

MattBatFilms

Good luck! Who knows, I might need you in the future? :D

Ciaran

Herr Shrek
Legend
Master
Hero
Bump

Xude

Hey there!

If you want to trade with each other, then you can use me as a middleman! Just reply here or DM me on Discord: Ciarán#0001.
I am trying to build some trust here. I am new to the middleman things, I never did it before. But you can really trust me!
I never steal anything! I will make that you two have a good and fair deal.
I am free! The only thing you need to give me in return is to follow me on this forum and like this thread!

Regards,
Ciarán, your free middleman!
good luck! Maybe i will need you later ;)

Help Users
Not in our discord yet? Join now: https://discord.gg/g5cCDHG
Edit

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.