• You can earn a permanent ☑️Verified status for your account across the entire Hytale Hub Network simply by following @Hytale_Hub on Twitter!

Feedback to the Hytale Team!

TrueGamerX14

I've currently seen many people who really want this game to be released, including me, but not in a certain way when it's still in progress.
I'd say, i have watched many videos and seen that this game is something outbreaking, its not groundbreaking its the ground shaking actually

The people behind this game have played minecraft really long i believe and they know what people want and how to give it to them, theres no doubt.
What i want to say is that, take your time and make this game a whole. I've seen many good games released halfly-made and they died real quick, because they were kinda unfinished and buggy and glitchy.. It was mainly thanks to the part of community, who wanted the game to release early.. Thats really sad
But i see you know what you are doing and release it only when its completely ready and resist the part of community who wants to rush you

I'd say, you guys have won already, i can say by my opinion that it will be a big success. You only have to finish the progress and release it, its that easy.
Take your time :)

pqtch

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Master
I agree