• You can earn a permanent ☑️Verified status for your account across the entire Hytale Hub Network simply by following @Hytale_Hub on Twitter!

Empire series

Belg4r

Hello people of the Hytale community,

I am Jay Collin aka Belg4r, an 18 year old part-time actor who, for the last few weeks has been creating a script for a series that would be taking place within the world of Hytale.

I've used the info we have about the game and made sure most of the things I got planned, the series is placed around a young man who has been brought upon this magical land and creates his own empire over time. Ive made sure there is plenty of conflict and things to happen however I still do need a few things to further help with this when it's time to film.

Even tho most things will definitely be inside the game already, I would still like to have a modder by my side to help out where needed in making minor changes to the game or adding certain monsters and items later on.

Other then this I still need a bunch of voice-actors. Even tho I can get some pretty easily from people I've worked with before it would be nice to have a few passionate with the game.

Please feel free to contact me either on here or @Belg4r on twitter.

Cheers
Belg4r

Jesse

Staff member
Master
Sound pretty cool, I'd love to see it. Good luck with finding the people you are looking for.

Tohru

Seems great can't wait for this to come out.