• Welcome to the first-ever Hytale community Forums! We're thrilled to have you with us. Please register an account, and feel free to invite as many of your friends as you like! You can also start up a friendly conversation anytime in our Forum Chat 😎

Emoji changes ( Shoutbox )

James F

I often use another forum similar to this one and the little emoji changes are tripping me up haha
I will say they work perfectly fine and look great but it would be nice to rename one or two and add some

Changes:
add :shrug: I feel this is an emoji used quite a bit even by myself so it would be nice to have for sure
I think :sneaky: should maybe be :grin: but that's something small either works
and finally :unsure: :p we need this to be :thinking: for definite haha
We need a :thonking: and :facepalm: too! - Thanks to @Niroski for the heads up on them ;)

Thanks for reading, they're just small little things I noticed no harm in changing or keeping them (y)

Last edited:

Demon

Staff member
Wiki Editor
Diamond
Hm. Nice Idea

Niroski

A face palm would also be great. I wanna show how disappointed I am when Demon says something silly. THAT WAS A JOKE

Of course we need Thonking!

James F

A face palm would also be great. I wanna show how disappointed I am when Demon says something silly. THAT WAS A JOKE

Of course we need Thonking!

Oh ma gurd how did I forget facepalm and thonking.. I'm truly disgraced by myself :p
Thread updated!

Help Users
Not in our discord yet? Join now: https://discord.gg/g5cCDHG
Edit

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.