• You can earn a permanent ☑️Verified status for your account across the entire Hytale Hub Network simply by following @Hytale_Hub on Twitter!

'Ello!

Vhesk

heya everyone! my name is vhesk, aka Floofy. i am EXTREMELY excited about hytale, and perhaps even being a part of what appears to be an amazing community. I was even thinking about becoming a youtuber, just so i can play hytale with some new friends from youtube and Hytalehub! anyway, please dont be a stranger. i love to talk, especially about hytale, hah~

i am most excited about Hytale for the PvE and Roleplay elements. i love survival, being creative and hanging with friends, pretending we are grand adventurers on some exciting quest, battling dragons and hoards of enemies. personally, i was a fan of the combat update in minecraft (yeah yeah i know, lmao), because of how much more complex the combat got with shields and cooldowns. from what i saw in the trailer, the combat will be legendary, at the very least it will soon become legendary :p

while i have no expertise in modding, codding, model making, texture art, music, or literally anything you need to contribute to a game community except being pretty okay at the game (which is debatable), i hope to make up for this with lots of interactivity!

Onwards and upwards!

Last edited:

Demon

Astroface
Staff member
Wiki Editor
☑️Verified
Welcome Floofy :)

iaminsensible

Platinum
Platinum
Hello and welcome to HytaleHub. I am excited about PVE and Roleplay as well. Regarding your not having any knowledge of coding/modelling/art and music you could always start from Hytale. I think it is a fantastic game to start learning a new hobby. I, in particular, would like to learn C# and Java through Hytale. Though I guess you could say it is different as I already know C++/C. Anywho, again, welcome and hope to see you around!

By the way, if you're looking for a guild, you could always check Fairytale out here! ;)

Vhesk

Hello and welcome to HytaleHub. I am excited about PVE and Roleplay as well. Regarding your not having any knowledge of coding/modelling/art and music you could always start from Hytale. I think it is a fantastic game to start learning a new hobby. I, in particular, would like to learn C# and Java through Hytale. Though I guess you could say it is different as I already know C++/C. Anywho, again, welcome and hope to see you around!

By the way, if you're looking for a guild, you could always check Fairytale out here! ;)

ill look into it! maybe ill start my own guild when the game comes out! ive always wanted too! ^u^

iaminsensible

Platinum
Platinum
ill look into it! maybe ill start my own guild when the game comes out! ive always wanted too! ^u^
In that case, we could possibly assist you in your goal :)

Vhesk

In that case, we could possibly assist you in your goal :)
i was thinking about maybe something like an Advernturer's Guild, for people who don't really enjoy PvP. like you can meet up with other guild members and do quests, play survival together and accompany each other on adventure maps (that is if hytale with have them)!

XLNC Jake Kelton

Your energy is amazing! Haha! Hope I run into you on a server sometime because it sounds like we could go on some epic adventures!

Don't worry about not being able to mod or anything. Modders need people to play their mods and that's where you and I can come in! If you start that youtube channel, let me know! ^-^

Vhesk

Your energy is amazing! Haha! Hope I run into you on a server sometime because it sounds like we could go on some epic adventures!

Don't worry about not being able to mod or anything. Modders need people to play their mods and that's where you and I can come in! If you start that youtube channel, let me know! ^-^

Thank you! i hope we meet too! ^u^

ill tell ya if i ever start a youtube channel. i wont be expecting it to go anywhere though d:

XLNC Jake Kelton

Thank you! i hope we meet too! ^u^

ill tell ya if i ever start a youtube channel. i wont be expecting it to go anywhere though d:
Well, you'll get a sub from me. ^-^ I am trying to make SOME content for Hytale on mine without being cliche. It's a challenge.