• You can earn a permanent ☑️Verified status for your account across the entire Hytale Hub Network simply by following @Hytale_Hub on Twitter!

CreatedShots' Helper Application

aMp

Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Helper
Master
Which Site or Discord server are you applying to? (Please specify all that may apply!):
HytaleHub.com

What is your forum username?
CreatedShots

What is your discord username?
dynamic.#2020

How old are you?

What timezone are you in?
Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)

How many hours per day would you be available to devote towards Hytale Hub?
I don't have a perfect answer, but I would like to put as much time in as possible, I'm hoping this can be around 3/4 hours a day, longer on weekends (7/8 on Weekends.)

Do you have any previous experience working as a helper on similar websites, gameservers, or Discord servers? (Please include as much detail as possible)
Some of my favourite experiences as a moderator or helper on multiple Minecraft Servers, then I began working on Discord Server moderation, I began on a server called 'Club Obsidian', a Minecraft Prison Server capping it's player count at around 6000 players at once, which for a medium size server is quite good. I then began work on my own Minecraft Server, which didn't at all take off, nor get it's feet off the ground, it was called 'EthernalNetwork' and was a large learning curve, with the largest, bold message ever, "Don't ever try to host a Minecraft Server again" heh. I made the decision to begin discord moderating, so I began that, I started on a server called rbx.gg. I was a Server Moderator there for around 2 months, I was then caught up in a Staff Reform, in which me and around 10/13 other staff members were fired from the team. I then decided to try and find another server to moderate on, I found Blox World, I applied and got in, I have been a Trial Moderator there since. I am also a ROBLOX Game Developer, making games for younger people to enjoy.

What are your real life hobbies?
My favourite thing to do is watch films, or play with my 4 other siblings, I take great pride in playing with my siblings and making them happy. I play many video-games, including Rocket League, Hypixel, etc. I also enjoy streaming to my Twitch Channel (CreatedShots) playing on Hypixel and some Minecraft Servers I am partnered on due to my affliation with YouTube and Twitch. (CreatedShots on YouTube)

Are you currently employed? If so, where?
I am currently a Trial Moderator at a discord server called Blox World.

Do you currently work for any other Hytale or Minecraft related projects? (Please specify any and all affiliations in your answer)
I am partnered with a Minecraft Server called Nest Minecraft, with the Streamer rank, I often do live streams and such on that server.

Tell us about one of your greatest achievements in life, as well as one of your greatest failures.
One of my greatest achievements in life was becoming an Active Person, from a screen-geek to outside, running, having fun with friends. Although my greatest failure is when my brother died, and forcing myself to be upset about this, although I got my head back into gear with the help of some providers who were very keen to help me through my tough time.

Thank you for taking the time to read my application, and I apologise if I made it too long.

- CreatedShots

aMp

Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Helper
Master
( For clarity, this is NOT my application. This is application of the forum user: CreatedShots. Just posted on my account )

Pearson Wright

@CreatedShots

We've decided to accept your Helper application. Please be sure to join the Hytale Hub Discord, HYTALE Discord, and Hytale Wiki Discord. If you need links to any of these, you can contact me on Discord privately to receive them. :)

Please be advised that in order to be eligible to join our Staff Discord, you will be required to sign an NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement). Since you are under 18 years of age, this means that a parent or legal guardian will need to sign on your behalf.

Congratulations, and welcome to the team! :D