• You can earn a permanent ☑️Verified status for your account across the entire Hytale Hub Network simply by following @Hytale_Hub on Twitter!

Competitive Group?

Reuben

I was thinking of making a group for competitive minigame players or joining 1 if there already is.
I was a very good bedwars player (50fkd in 4s) played with the likes of Technoblade and SB737 and was in Dark Guild. I was also the duo partner for the BW holding highest fkd player at 200fkd.

Life

Indeed there will be these guilds, in fact my team are putting money into a $400 budget guild releasing soon. However, all major YouTubers will most likely not get involved in the competitive aspect of the game until a lot later on.

Reuben

Indeed there will be these guilds, in fact my team are putting money into a $400 budget guild releasing soon. However, all major YouTubers will most likely not get involved in the competitive aspect of the game until a lot later on.
just out of curiosity, what are you spending the money on?
and im sure we will unfortunately see the likes of shotgunplays getting carried for high winstreaks of the back

Jant

Hello, we have a current competitive group within Minecraft and we will also be on Hytale. We will be involved with minigames, particularly Bed Wars, and we will be a part of whatever the biggest Factions-like server there is within Hytale. You can DM me for more details on joining our group and learning more about it.

Tohru

Hmmm.... im suprised this is already happening without the sure thought about the in depth combat mechanics for Hytale besidea from the description, but anyways good luck on your guild/teams.

janq0

Hmmm.... im suprised this is already happening without the sure thought about the in depth combat mechanics for Hytale besidea from the description, but anyways good luck on your guild/teams.
Im pretty sure that the 1.8 minecraft combat will be there (atleast in minigames) because Hypixel Studios know that minecraft players like it, but good point, its kinda early.

Tohru

Im pretty sure that the 1.8 minecraft combat will be there (atleast in minigames) because Hypixel Studios know that minecraft players like it, but good point, its kinda early.
I mean you can probably edit the mechanics with in game scripting so yeah.

Ferrumprinceps

The IMPERIVM ROMANVM shall indeed create a competitive sports team for minigames: the roman eagles. The roman eagles shall be made the best competitive team in hytale through milsim elements and field officers trained in tactics. We intend to be the first milsim competitive minigames team in hytale!