• You can earn a permanent ☑️Verified status for your account across the entire Hytale Hub Network simply by following @Hytale_Hub on Twitter!

Competitive combat system?

Halfeddi

I'd really love to support the game on its competitive face. But I don't know how the PVP and PVE are like. I'd enjoy some complex stuff, some mechanics and moves that you learn throughout time, and lots of practice. Something difficult that anyone can feel proud of mastering. This might end up not being suitable enough for new players who prefer PVE rather than PVP, so 2 separate combat system versions would come well. One intended for fighting other players in a try-hard way, and the other intended for fighting mobs.

Have a good day!

Reyrey

Btw cool pfp

Antnest8

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
☑️Verified
I'd really love to support the game on its competitive face. But I don't know how the PVP and PVE are like. I'd enjoy some complex stuff, some mechanics and moves that you learn throughout time, and lots of practice. Something difficult that anyone can feel proud of mastering. This might end up not being suitable enough for new players who prefer PVE rather than PVP, so 2 separate combat system versions would come well. One intended for fighting other players in a try-hard way, and the other intended for fighting mobs.

Have a good day!
I think Noxy mentioned this in his Game Guru's Interview. He stated that they were basing the combat in PvP and building the PvE around that... or was it vice versa? I can't remember

Reyrey

Cool
I think Noxy mentioned this in his Game Guru's Interview. He stated that they were basing the combat in PvP and building the PvE around that... or was it vice versa? I can't remember

Anim

Verified
☑️Verified

Have a good day!
I'm glad someone else is interested in the PVP, too!

Reyrey

whats your pfp