• You can earn a permanent ☑️Verified status for your account across the entire Hytale Hub Network simply by following @Hytale_Hub on Twitter!

Classes?

Lance

So as of right now I really don't know if Hytale is a MMORPG around its adventure mode. If so would it have a traditional class system or would you be able to use any and all weapons no matter what?

Wolf

Not sure either but from the trailer it looks like it could be different classes based on the gear the players are wearing. Would be cool to see an assortment of classes like warrior, mages etc all with unique abilities that make adventure mode even more re playable.

Otaku_Kid

I have been told that there are not going to be classes and is solely based on your gear

Niroski

I would imagine they would want to give you freedom meaning you aren't limited to a single class.

I would say that you could use whatever you want, whenever you want.

Hope my opinion helped.

Sithril

Sithril
Master
I think they will do that via another system, as said above with gear but I also think there will be something similair to a skill tree to specialize

Ivan

i imagine its like Terraria, the armor you have boosts your stats for certain types of damage

yolothebow

Someone was talking about classes on the discord server I’m a part of. He had some interesting ideas and even mentioned that it could be a mod. Classes might be a later feature.