• You can earn a permanent ☑️Verified status for your account across the entire Hytale Hub Network simply by following @Hytale_Hub on Twitter!

Charity Fundraiser Idea Hosting Sponsorship

Starbucks

Master
Master
Hey Hytale Hub,

I’m writing this post today in hope of someone thinking that this is a great idea and decides to grant us a sponsorship.
I have a previous thread explaining the idea and concept behind my fundraising idea and I am glad to say we got a huge amount of support and a bunch of winner reactions which gave me and Skydiving a huge push in motivation and allowed us to get the discord setup and buy logo's etc out of our own pocket. This sponsorship will allow us to get this project started and actually make a change

Previous Thread Link outlining the concept:
https://hytale-hub.org/posts/1842/

The server:

The server will be a charity server, and you may now ask what that is, and let me explain it for you.

The idea of the server is that each month is going to be dedicated to a different charity, such as make a wish, save the children, cancer research etc. The owners will get completely nothing and 85% of the server earnings would go to the charity of that month, while the rest will go into running and maintaining the server. The payouts to charities and payouts will be public for everyone to see.

Why we’re making this thread today:

The owners paid for a domain and logos, from their own pocket and we’re now looking for a dedicated server sponsorship to help the server get on its feet.

By giving us this sponsorship, then you’re helping us give back to the ones in need, but you will also be made public as a sponsor because you’re giving us the recognition needed to raise funds for the various charities.

Contact me on discord : AngelDeliqht#0001

Ciaran

Dr. Shrek
Legend
Master
☑️Verified
Hero
This looks amazing!

1) We can have fun on this server
2) This is good to support charities!
3) It shows this community cares about other people!

I can't sponsor, but I will play it when it releases!

Starbucks

Master
Master
This looks amazing!

1) We can have fun on this server
2) This is good to support charities!
3) It shows this community cares about other people!

I can't sponsor, but I will play it when it releases!
Thanks

Ciaran

Dr. Shrek
Legend
Master
☑️Verified
Hero
I can try to make some sponsorships with other servers. I can try to make this bigger. If you want this?
If I can, I will apply for Advertising stuff.

CorruptedGov

Unique idea, hope everyone can contribute to this!

Edit: Your Discord id is not working!

Doblox912

Marketing Manager & App Team
Amazing idea! I really hope you’ll get a sponsorship that will get you running ^-^

Jesse

Staff member
Master
Hey, I think we can work something out. I'd love to help you with this. The only problem is that Hytale is not out yet so we can't give you a server yet. If it is out I think we can definitely help you out.

Starbucks

Master
Master
Hey, I think we can work something out. I'd love to help you with this. The only problem is that Hytale is not out yet so we can't give you a server yet. If it is out I think we can definitely help you out.
This is currently going to start off with Minecraft and later hopefully if it is successful we can start development on Hytale so if you got something for minecraft let me know <3

Niroski

As a developer for this server I can say that this is going to be an amazing thing.
Helping people in-need at their darkest times, giving them hope by providing them with money they need.

As a regular on this forum I ask those who are reading this to help us create a great community.
Thank everyone at HytaleHub for your support in this idea.

Starbucks

Master
Master
As a developer for this server I can say that this is going to be an amazing thing.
Helping people in-need at their darkest times, giving them hope by providing them with money they need.

As a regular on this forum I ask those who are reading this to help us create a great community.
Thank everyone at HytaleHub for your support in this idea.
Well said hopefully we can make a difference <3

Cole E

-= Developer =-
Staff member
Developer
☑️Verified
Sounds like an amazing idea, but I think you'd have better chances at getting shared hosting then a dedicated server.

Good luck!

Starbucks

Master
Master
Sounds like an amazing idea, but I think you'd have better chances at getting shared hosting then a dedicated server.

Good luck!
Ok thanks for letting me know and if you can assist with any of this feel free to add me AngelDeliqht#0001

Cubeshosting

Hey Hytale Hub,

I’m writing this post today in hope of someone thinking that this is a great idea and decides to grant us a sponsorship.
I have a previous thread explaining the idea and concept behind my fundraising idea and I am glad to say we got a huge amount of support and a bunch of winner reactions which gave me and Skydiving a huge push in motivation and allowed us to get the discord setup and buy logo's etc out of our own pocket. This sponsorship will allow us to get this project started and actually make a change

Previous Thread Link outlining the concept:
https://hytale-hub.org/posts/1842/

The server:

The server will be a charity server, and you may now ask what that is, and let me explain it for you.

The idea of the server is that each month is going to be dedicated to a different charity, such as make a wish, save the children, cancer research etc. The owners will get completely nothing and 85% of the server earnings would go to the charity of that month, while the rest will go into running and maintaining the server. The payouts to charities and payouts will be public for everyone to see.

Why we’re making this thread today:

The owners paid for a domain and logos, from their own pocket and we’re now looking for a dedicated server sponsorship to help the server get on its feet.

By giving us this sponsorship, then you’re helping us give back to the ones in need, but you will also be made public as a sponsor because you’re giving us the recognition needed to raise funds for the various charities.

Contact me on discord : AngelDeliqht#0001

Hi there,
This looks like an interesting idea!
I think we can hook you up with a few GB on release.
(Depending on the demand of Hytale servers)

Hardware [EU] Germany Falkenstein
  • CPU: Intel Core i7-950 @ 3.06 (Turbo boosted to 3.33)
  • RAM: 6x RAM 8192 MB DDR3
  • Disks: 2x HDD SATA 2.0 TB Enterprise
  • Network: 1Gbps Network Port
https://discord.gg/JcavdFv
https://cubes.host