• You can earn a permanent ☑️Verified status for your account across the entire Hytale Hub Network simply by following @Hytale_Hub on Twitter!

Network News Celebrating two years of Hytale!

Pearson Wright

anniversary.png

Good morning,
Hytale Community!

WOW! It's almost impossible to believe that it's been TWO YEARS since the initial announcement trailer was released, on December 13th, 2018. Upon first viewing it when it had just over 10,000 views, I would've never guessed that within such a short span of time, it'd surpass 50 million. So many remarkable things have happened between when I first discovered Hytale and today. The game has progressed so far, and the recent content we've been shown is very clearly a tremendous improvement of what was already an incredible idea.

Both the Hytale team and its amazing community have remained diligent, through thick and thin seemingly 24/7 for the past two years in anticipation of what I believe could be the most impactful game of our lives. We had originally planned to give you all a surprise of our own, but we've decided to hold off on that until Christmas. Regardless, I wanted to personally say that I couldn't be prouder of what both the Hypixel Studios team and the Hytale community have achieved over the past two years. Tens of thousands of incredible ideas, including startups, artwork, game theories, and suggestions have been put forth throughout this community since our journey together began. I believe all of these contributions have helped shape and mold the Hytale community into something that is truly wonderful and unique.

Despite polarized reception of the recent Hytale blog post, with some being let down, and some being totally fine with it, I think it's important that we all retain respect, empathy, and compassion for one another, especially during this time of year, and during a year that has already been challenging enough for many of us. The Hytale community depends upon the constant work put forth by the Hypixel Studios team, and likewise, as they themselves have said, without us, none of this would've been possible. We rely upon each other, and it's important that we try to remember that whenever emotions run high!

As for our plans here at Hytale Hub, we have been working in overdrive, truly harder than ever before in order to not only complete, but totally overhaul all of our websites in anticipation for the release. We have hired many new Staffers to assist with the day to day operations related to the management and maintenance of the community across our various platforms and outlets. 2020 for many was a year of reorganization and planning. I believe the fruits of our labor (both Hypixel Studios' and Hytale Hub's) will start to manifest in a very huge way in 2021, and am more excited and eager than ever before!

As a small little gift, we're going to be awarding a "Hytale 2 Year Anniversary" medal (with art inspiration taken from our Hytale Discord bot) to anyone who demonstrates that they're still here, active, and excited about Hytale! To receive, it, simply give this post a (y) and leave a comment below expressing how you feel about the current state of the game and the community!

Last edited:

Mordred05

I’m really excited to see Hytale, and the vast future it holds! From PvP servers, to goofing around with friends at 4am, to exploring the vast worlds available, I’m sure it’s gonna be more than worth any amount of wait.

Aythora

Looks pretty rad. You all have been doing a fantastic job, and I'm already looking forward to 2021 thanks to it. Stay healthy and safe ;)

Dono

I`m super excited and will await Hytale's release eagerly, will definitely be a fun game to play with my friends :D

Demon

Astroface
Staff member
Wiki Editor
☑️Verified
Very nice🙂

Latel

Master
Master
It really has come a long way since 2 years ago. I love how the community has been and I love how the game develops. I want to thank anyone who's been involved in anything regarding hytale :).

iVyperion

Master
Master
Imagine not being here lol.
I'm still here and I won't be leavong anytime soon

NoahS04

Staff member
☑️Verified
Yeah! Happy B-Day Hytale!! :)

Crystylum

Master
Master
So exited to see the game come closer to release, but remember that we will still be supportive if the game needs more time!:)

Happy birthday Hytale!!!:cool:

Drizit

2020 has been a tough year, and has impacted many people and businesses.
It is understandable that the development of Hytale has also been impacted as well.
But that has not stopped the developers at Hypixel Studios from continuing their love for this game.
Nothing is going to stop Hytale from being released, but everyone needs to have patience.
Happy 2 year Birthday Hypixel Studios/Hytale.

Weird

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Hero
This past year has been the craziest, but I hope 2021 goes over well!

SrDiezaino

It's hard to believe that 2 years have already passed, but my enthusiasm for the game remains the same as the first day.
Happy Birthday to Hytale and Merry Christmas everyone! :D

Can't wait for hytale. I'm still waiting since trailer and so far hytale is still on my 2021 games list to play.

Ranzer

Master
Master
This is amazing looking forward for the beta but also the award :)

Kev

I appreciate Hytale Studios work behind the scenes but I'm right here for the beta. :sneaky::sneaky:

AgentB8

Hytale Corps
Master
I don’t think there has ever been a situation quite like Hytale. It really is a miracle that there’s still such a strong community, seeing as the game quickly went from the most talked about to the least. It’s very interesting to see that the game seems dead from an outside perspective, but quite the opposite from inside. Even though I don’t think the team has handled their updates well, I do understand that they practically had to re-make the game to fit the standards of its hype. So I guess I’m still hopeful, but I wouldn’t say I’m optimistic. I’ll definitely still play the game, and I’ll definitely have fun fun playing it.

pickle

I'm very excited for the game. Looking forward to playing through it with my friends.

Couple

I'm pumped! It's been a long wait, but I think it'll definitely be worth it.

Ashe_Mle

I believe that there's currently such a huge community standing behind hytale that it's pretty much impossible for it to flop
No matter the hype, no matter what happens, Hytale will live on

pqtch

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Master
Hope it comes out soon!

underscoreM

Ever since I first heard about Hytale, I was extremely excited! I can't wait until it releases!

Un_knownFew

This game will be a pioneer to many other block games. Mark my words.

Never lost hope in this game.

Jokimazi

I'm looking forward to the beta date, I fell in love with the game at first sight, I plan to create my own Russian-language server in Hytale, I hope the game will be fun and interesting. Thank you to the entire Hytale team for your game.

somnablue

unbelievably excited to see where the hytale team takes us next!

Glidest

Gliderator
Staff member
Has it been 2 years already? o_O That's crazy dudes!

MysticMyles

View attachment 2020

Good morning,
Hytale Community!

WOW! It's almost impossible to believe that it's been TWO YEARS since the initial announcement trailer was released, on December 13th, 2018. Upon first viewing it when it had just over 10,000 views, I would've never guessed that within such a short span of time, it'd surpass 50 million. So many remarkable things have happened between when I first discovered Hytale and today. The game has progressed so far, and the recent content we've been shown is very clearly a tremendous improvement of what was already an incredible idea.

Both the Hytale team and its amazing community have remained diligent, through thick and thin seemingly 24/7 for the past two years in anticipation of what I believe could be the most impactful game of our lives. We had originally planned to give you all a surprise of our own, but we've decided to hold off on that until Christmas. Regardless, I wanted to personally say that I couldn't be prouder of what both the Hypixel Studios team and the Hytale community have achieved over the past two years. Tens of thousands of incredible ideas, including startups, artwork, game theories, and suggestions have been put forth throughout this community since our journey together began. I believe all of these contributions have helped shape and mold the Hytale community into something that is truly wonderful and unique.

Despite polarized reception of the recent Hytale blog post, with some being let down, and some being totally fine with it, I think it's important that we all retain respect, empathy, and compassion for one another, especially during this time of year, and during a year that has already been challenging enough for many of us. The Hytale community depends upon the constant work put forth by the Hypixel Studios team, and likewise, as they themselves have said, without us, none of this would've been possible. We rely upon each other, and it's important that we try to remember that whenever emotions run high!

As for our plans here at Hytale Hub, we have been working in overdrive, truly harder than ever before in order to not only complete, but totally overhaul all of our websites in anticipation for the release. We have hired many new Staffers to assist with the day to day operations related to the management and maintenance of the community across our various platforms and outlets. 2020 for many was a year of reorganization and planning. I believe the fruits of our labor (both Hypixel Studios' and Hytale Hub's) will start to manifest in a very huge way in 2021, and am more excited and eager than ever before!

As a small little gift, we're going to be awarding a "Hytale 2 Year Anniversary" medal (with art inspiration taken from our Hytale Discord bot) to anyone who demonstrates that they're still here, active, and excited about Hytale! To receive, it, simply give this post a (y) and leave a comment below expressing how you feel about the current state of the game and the community!
I'm happy they're talking their time on the game to make it as good as possible and I'm still hype for it's release

0rbas

Legend
Master
I feel excited because knowing what hypixel can do in minecraft makes me wonder what can they have no limits

TheMadIrish

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Master
View attachment 2020

Good morning,
Hytale Community!

I am Still here, may I please get the medal? I also think the game looks epic, especially the terrain

Fytex

Faith on developers. Hope it comes out the best as possible

Reyrey

Hi i never been a one of these.

red death

i want a medal

Reyrey

LOL

Cole

Youtuber
YouTube
☑️Verified