• You can earn a permanent ☑️Verified status for your account across the entire Hytale Hub Network simply by following @Hytale_Hub on Twitter!

Cave Adventures and Depths of Caves

Hey hey! It is I, the Bird. I have some ideas that pertain to this game.

So, to begin, caves. The caves look cool, and they might have exciting ores, but I have an idea. I have gained some inspiration from Made in Abyss. I was thinking, you could add dungeons way down in the depths of the caves. The farther you go down, the stronger the mobs get. On the contrary, the farther you go down, the stronger the ores, the better the drops, and better dungeon loot. Along with this, you make it even more beautiful the farther down you go, because, face it, you aren't going to down in a 2x1 hole and fight a mob that drops a cruddy gear. This may already be implemented into the game, but I have more ideas if it is.

Again, I start another paragraph. We need to make caves customizable. In a single-player world, I think we should be able to move ores higher and lower, mobs higher/lower, and other things like so. In medias res, you might also want to live down there, so I suggest a block/item that cancels mob spawning in large areas. Another thing is to add fighting/mining skills whilst in the ravines.

Welp, that's all folks, thank you for reading and, uhh, have a nice day/night.

Antnest8

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
☑️Verified
According the the game devs, we will have massive customization options in our worlds that include prefab placement! I think that ore will be customizable. Kind of like what Minecraft had, before they took it away for some strange reason.