• You can earn a permanent ☑️Verified status for your account across the entire Hytale Hub Network simply by following @Hytale_Hub on Twitter!

CatWasTaken's [Helper Application]

CatWasTaken

Hytale Lover Since 2018
Staff member
YouTube
Helper
☑️Verified
  • Which Site or Discord server are you applying to? HytaleHub.com
  • What is your forum username? CatWasTaken
  • What is your discord username? CatWasTaken#1370
  • How old are you? 16
  • What timezone are you in? PST - Pacific Standard Time
  • How many hours per day would you be available to devote towards Hytale Hub? 4-5 hours
  • Do you have any previous experience working as a helper on similar websites, game servers, or Discord servers? Yes, I have been staff a Minecraft server but then they went down. I also have been on 3-5 discord servers.
  • What are your real-life hobbies? Video-Games like Minecraft, Piano and Guitar and wiki/forums (Reading and Adding to them)
  • Are you currently employed? If so, where? I am not
  • Do you currently work for any other Hytale or Minecraft related projects? Yes, My own Hytale server called Hyzex and my minecraft server, CyberCraftMC
  • Tell us about one of your greatest achievements in life, as well as one of your greatest failures. One of best achievements was when I won a Minecraft championship. One of greatest failures was when I failed a class test.

Gregory S

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Site Admin
☑️Verified
@CatWasTaken

We have decided to accept your application for the position of "Helper". Please be aware that while you are not required to sign an NDA, you will need to sign one in order to join the Staff Discord and to able to participate in sensitive Staff-related discussions. Signing an NDA is a legally binding agreement between you and Hytale Hub LLC. You must be at least 18 years of age in order to sign one, or have a parent sign for you if you are younger. The names disclosed within the agreement must be legitimate, but in theory would remain private and kept between both the management of Hytale Hub LLC and the signing party.

Again, the NDA is not a requirement unless you're interested in joining our Staff Discord. Please let me know which route you'd like to take. In the mean time, I've assigned a Helper role to you here at HytaleHub.com. Please be sure to join our various Discord servers so that I can provide you with the appropriate roles there as well. If you need links to any of these, let me know, and I'll be happy to provide you with those.

As a Helper, we'd like you to welcome new users here, and on the Discord servers, and we'd also like you to help stimulate activity by creating and/or responding to threads here at HytaleHub.com, over at R/HytaleForum, and on the Discord servers. Any activity over at the Fandom Wiki is an added bonus. If you perform these duties exceedingly well enough, then it's likely that you'll be well on your way towards eventually becoming a moderator!

Congratulations, and we're very glad to have you on the team! :)

CatWasTaken

Hytale Lover Since 2018
Staff member
YouTube
Helper
☑️Verified
Thank you, I will not yet sign the NDA I will wait but continue to help in the meantime. Is that okay?

CatWasTaken

Hytale Lover Since 2018
Staff member
YouTube
Helper
☑️Verified
I sadly may be inactive for the next 1.5 days because of a vacation. But after that ill be online all day. Sorry and Thank you!

Last edited:

Gregory S

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Site Admin
☑️Verified
I sadly may be inactive for the next 1.5 days because of a vacation. But after that ill be online all day. Sorry and Thank you!
That is fine, as is your response concerning the NDA. Enjoy the rest of your vacation. :)

CatWasTaken

Hytale Lover Since 2018
Staff member
YouTube
Helper
☑️Verified
Thank you!

CatWasTaken

Hytale Lover Since 2018
Staff member
YouTube
Helper
☑️Verified
Also how/when do I get the "helper" rank?

CatWasTaken

Hytale Lover Since 2018
Staff member
YouTube
Helper
☑️Verified
Do you have to sign the NDA for it?

CatWasTaken

Hytale Lover Since 2018
Staff member
YouTube
Helper
☑️Verified
Also how/when do I get the "helper" rank? I am just wondering :)

CatWasTaken

Hytale Lover Since 2018
Staff member
YouTube
Helper
☑️Verified
THANK YOU SO MUCH! :) :) :)