• You can earn a permanent ☑️Verified status for your account across the entire Hytale Hub Network simply by following @Hytale_Hub on Twitter!

CanadianFlash's Introduction

CanadianFlash

Youtuber
YouTube
Hey everyone I am CanadianFlash. I am extremely excited for the release of Hytale as I assume most of you are. I just wanted to introduce myself to the community on here. I am CanadianFlash and yes I am Canadian. I am in partnership with the Hytale News Discord. I have a YouTube channel with 445 subscribers named CanadianFlash and I post daily Hytale content. Thanks for reading my introduction. If you want to be friends ill add everyone :)

Welcome! Really glad to have you with us, hope you enjoy your stay <3

dips

Hey everyone I am CanadianFlash. I am extremely excited for the release of Hytale as I assume most of you are. I just wanted to introduce myself to the community on here. I am CanadianFlash and yes I am Canadian. I am in partnership with the Hytale News Discord. I have a YouTube channel with 445 subscribers named CanadianFlash and I post daily Hytale content. Thanks for reading my introduction. If you want to be friends ill add everyone :)
Welcome, friend.

Demon

Astroface
Staff member
Wiki Editor
☑️Verified
Welcome my dude! Hope u have a nice time here!

ItzCrimzon

Administrator
Staff member
Site Admin
Master
Welcome! <3