• You can earn a permanent ☑️Verified status for your account across the entire Hytale Hub Network simply by following @Hytale_Hub on Twitter!

C# programmer looking for fun projects

Syctorius

Hello, I am currently studying ICT(Information Communication Technology)(I believe this is a Dutch term), as my bachelor. This bachelor is programming oriented and it will take 4 years, I am currently in year one. I have a lot to learn in terms of programming, but I am looking for 'fun projects' related to Hytale. Most of my programming courses at school are C# .Net oriented, but in 3 weeks I start learning .net Core. In the second year I will also learn how to program in Java, I think programming plugins and modding in a game like Hytale will really allow me to grow as a developer. Let me know if you are interested in having me on board.

Demon

Astroface
Staff member
Wiki Editor
☑️Verified
Wew, thats interesting. (I dont understand what C#, etc.. Is but it looks interesting.

Johnny

Master
Master
When you learn how to think as a programmer and develop logical thinking it will be easy to learn new programming languages!

ItzCrimzon

Administrator
Staff member
Site Admin
Master
Goodluck on your journey! :D

Creatos

Hey, I used to make voxel models for Minecraft plugins but recently I decided to pick up blender. I am decent in modeling but not really good at texturing but I can still do the job. If you are interested I will send my discord name to you in private messages.

Nick

My first project on minecraft was creating prefixes using permission :LOL:

Zgtale

what is that of a "fun project". What does it consist of?

Nathan

Hey Syctorious,

We're currently learning more about the stack that Hytale is built on, but you'd be a great contribution to the team at Stolendale, we're the largest Hytale project out there currently.

Let me know if this interests you and we can chat further about it through PM or email - [email protected]

iVyperion

Master
Master
are you from belguim or netherlands i'm just wondering because you tought it was a dutch term so

Creatos

He is dutch, I'm from belgium tho

Pearson Wright

Hello, I am currently studying ICT(Information Communication Technology)(I believe this is a Dutch term), as my bachelor. This bachelor is programming oriented and it will take 4 years, I am currently in year one. I have a lot to learn in terms of programming, but I am looking for 'fun projects' related to Hytale. Most of my programming courses at school are C# .Net oriented, but in 3 weeks I start learning .net Core. In the second year I will also learn how to program in Java, I think programming plugins and modding in a game like Hytale will really allow me to grow as a developer. Let me know if you are interested in having me on board.
PM me on Discord - Pearson Wright | Volk#1577

Robin

Working on something huge.
Master
Check your inbox :)

Liquid

i think we will all have fun i am currently learning c# as well i am not that experienced since i am only doing it for two fonths now
good luck friend

Watterdev

I am an Coder to and have a Hytale Server! When you interrested pm me on Discord: ⎝Watterdev⎠#8777

Harvey

I have a project that would be really awesome to be seen done. If you are interested pm me on discord for further details. Harvey#6550

Harrison

A program that teaches people how to program Hytale.

GhastB

Hello! Are you at all familiar with the Rust modding API? If so, please contact me.