• You can earn a permanent ☑️Verified status for your account across the entire Hytale Hub Network simply by following @Hytale_Hub on Twitter!

BUSTER's Hytale News

BUSTER448

This is a thread for Buster's Hytale news, thoughts, and speculation! I am aiming for 2 posts a week.
NOTE: I am not affiliated with Hytale News, therefore i don't want to be seen as bad person.

BUSTER448

Scaraks!
1/30/19

Today, we are talking about scaraks, an foe to fight in the world of hytale! These are bug-like creatures really look like they want to feast of your corpse. Anyways, scaraks most likely would live in the dry deserts of zone 2. Zone 2 has the driest of terrain and as seen in the trailer, you will see a scarak dungeon that looks like it is a bug itself. There's multiple types of scaraks seen in the concept art on the hytale website in the media tab. First, we have the larva, which is a “baby” scarak. Also note that it's a process for these creatures. Egg sacks turns into larva, larva turns into a tank, or worker, or locust, or a warrior scarak. What remains is how the broodmother scarak was made from, or how it even got there, that's still a question to figure out. Anyways, the tank scarak, as the name implies, would have lots of HP. The worker scarak would probably be repairing or maybe even adding onto the scarak dungeon itself! The locust is a scarak that flies and fights, you seen many in the 3 second clip on the trailer. And the warrior scarak is just a normal fighter. Now the broodmother scarak is the one “giving birth” to many different scaraks, but like the birth process of any real world animal goes, it has to go through baby steps first. And that's the end of this post! If you liked it make sure to like and comment down below!

Jesse

Staff member
Master
Really nice idea, looking forward to next post ;)