• You can earn a permanent ☑️Verified status for your account across the entire Hytale Hub Network simply by following @Hytale_Hub on Twitter!

Ave Roma! The true heir to Roma has arived!

Are you interested in this community?

• Yes, but I am not sure about joining it quite yet

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meh

• This is troubling

• Blasted romans! I shall force you back from where you came from!

• Total voters

Ferrumprinceps

Salvete, I am FERRVM AVGVSTVS, Emperor of the neo roman empire of the cyberworld...

9568564833923473_Rome-ontv_942.jpg

One of the Consuls in my discord server suggested that I send a scouting team to check out hytale, and I love what I am seeing. I hope to build sprawling cities of marble, and vast milsim style legions of players marching across faction servers clad in their lorica segmentata armor, and overall a virtual roman civilization. We are a multigame community, and we already have our eyes set on many different games to create an interconnected civilization. Coupled with our discord based military academy we hope to be the face of milsim in hytale. The Roman Empire is dead no more!

Basilea Rhomaion

Basilea Rhomaion New

• Public Group
The glory of Rome shall shine once again!

Vhesk

woa. thats hella cray. as much as i enjoy you romans with your intricate marble creations, i am much more a fan of good ol' steel half-plate. while i most likely will not join, you certainly have a friend in Vhesk the wanderer.