• You can earn a permanent ☑️Verified status for your account across the entire Hytale Hub Network simply by following @Hytale_Hub on Twitter!

ATTENTION ATTENTION!

Gosintary

Helper
Staff member
Helper
ATTENTION, ATTENTION, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!
I'm Ethan! I'm a little messed up! I have a few mental issues (depression, anxiety, poor anger management, etc)
Anyway, that aside because I hate talking about that, I'm Ethan! I'm a Xenforo/Tebex/Crafting Store/Most other website stuff designer and developer. I've been doing programming for 6 years, but most web stuff has been in the past two years.

I'm also a musician. I LOVE music with a god damn passion. I love performing, I love writing, I love recording, I love jamming, I HATE shopping, unless Im in a music shop. I listen to music 24/7 with the exception of when I'm playing and even then I'm usually still listening. I've been blessed to get to perform all across the united states, sometimes in front of several hundred to possibly around a thousand people. My band Call It Bliss is a semi popular local punk/grunge band in New Braunfels, TX. I'm excited for the release of Hytale, and I'm excited to be here!