• You can earn a permanent ☑️Verified status for your account across the entire Hytale Hub Network simply by following @Hytale_Hub on Twitter!

[] Apricity Network | Looking for Staff []

Nyderas

Apricity_network_back.png
Hello Hytale Hub,

I had requested some staff earlier, who were interested in joining a Hytale server. Now we have gotten the foundations set and are looking to grow our team! I am not ready to release many details about what we will be other than that we are looking to be a Hytale network.

We have also decided to start a Minecraft server so we can experiment with what we are wanting to do with the Hytale server. We will also be looking for staff members to help make and staff this server! Join the same discord and apply the same way if you would like to become apart of this as well!

- Moderators
- Builders
- Developers
- Helpers
- Graphic Artists
- Web Managers
- Gamemode Creators

We are looking for anyone who enjoys what they do and would provide free services now, but will be looking for people for some paid positions later once we know more about the game. To apply simple join our discord and use the /apply command to be given more details on how you can become a apart of our team or visit the staff application node on our website!

Last edited:

HeyitsRiley

Verified
☑️Verified
Love the logo and the name
I will be sure to check your server out when it releases

View attachment 359

Hello Hytale Hub,

I had requested some staff earlier, who were interested in joining a Hytale server. Now we have gotten the foundations set and are looking to grow our team! I am not ready to release many details about what we will be other than that we are looking to be a Hytale network.

We are looking for a few Admins and some Moderators as well as Builders and Developers! If you feel that this is a project you would like to become a apart of, make sure to join the discord server below! Anyone is also welcome to join if they want to be apart of the server player base.

Apricity Network - https://discord.gg/4RDrD3N
Sounds nice to me. :love:(y)

Nyderas

Looking for some extras:
- Gamemode Creators
- Story Writers
- Race Makers

Just needing creative people who enjoy writing small narratives! Also if you have some good ideas for gamemodes we would love to have you as well!

Liquid

Bump Bump!

Nyderas

Bump