• You can earn a permanent ☑️Verified status for your account across the entire Hytale Hub Network simply by following @Hytale_Hub on Twitter!

Another thing that makes me excited about hytale

Sithril

Sithril
Master
When hytale comes out, there will probably be no plugins and mods at launch. These have to be created and you need programmers, testers, managers and artists for that. This is a big oppurinity for people that couldnt get to do something in the saturated minecraft mod and server community. I want to become a programmer in the future and I think this will be a great oppurtunity to learn, get expereince and maybe even make some money. And this of course to everyone that can make something for people to enjoy on Hytale, not just coders.

on a side note, the client is run on C# en the servers are run of Java, and both are pretty good langauges to be expereinced in, especially C#.

AgentB8

Hytale Corps
Master
Yeah, and really, with how much modding capability they've presented, I think it will be a whole lot better than modding Minecraft, and maybe that will mean we won't get the same problem in the future that Minecraft has now. But seriously, when this game launches, It will be a clean slate, and there will probably be a heated race to fill it. It really is exciting, so much so that I might have to learn a little C#...

aMp

Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Helper
Master
Yeah from what I can see the coding will be C#, C++ and Java.

Been trying to learn these languages since I was 10 and I'm also going to do the computer science route for school starting next school year so I hope I will be able to code some stuff myself :3

Sithril

Sithril
Master
Yeah, and really, with how much modding capability they've presented, I think it will be a whole lot better than modding Minecraft, and maybe that will mean we won't get the same problem in the future that Minecraft has now. But seriously, when this game launches, It will be a clean slate, and there will probably be a heated race to fill it. It really is exciting, so much so that I might have to learn a little C#...
Yeah and it will definitely be easier and more efficient than minecraft, considering mc will be 11 years old when hytale comes out, plus the hypixel/hytale team knows how important good customization is and in my view its one of the flagship features of this game.

Sithril

Sithril
Master
Yeah from what I can see the coding will be C#, C++ and Java.

Been trying to learn these languages since I was 10 and I'm also going to do the computer science route for school starting next school year so I hope I will be able to code some stuff myself :3
Oh since 10 already nice man, ive been coding since i was 13 or something but my interest in it grew ever since I took programming class at school and pretty much decided that this will be my future.