• You can earn a permanent ☑️Verified status for your account across the entire Hytale Hub Network simply by following @Hytale_Hub on Twitter!

About the negative attention you guys got.

Terandium

Hello,
I joined this forum a little while ago but after the negative news, I tried to leave and remove my account.
I contacted a staff member and asked them to remove my account, but they did not want to remove my account. (I think it states in their TOS as well that you can't remove your account.)
They said that I should change my email, etc. (Makes sense)

Back to the point, I wanted to say I'm sorry for believing the "crap" Hytale News said.
I saw their video and without truly researching anything I believed them, you guys said that you did not want to respond.
So I thought that you didn't want to respond because you were guilty and so you got nothing to say that proves you guys innocent.
Just now I saw your video where you explain everything in detail, and it makes more sense. The video of Hytale News was confusing because they left stuff out.

So I wanted to say sorry for not trusting you guys.

I got 1 more question tho, in the video of Hytale News they said that Pearson Wright threatened the staff of some online pirate game.
Is that true, I know everyone does things they regret. But I am just curious if it is true.
Of course, if it is true we don't know the entire story sooo... we can't really judge.​

Pearson Wright

Hello,
I joined this forum a little while ago but after the negative news, I tried to leave and remove my account.
I contacted a staff member and asked them to remove my account, but they did not want to remove my account. (I think it states in their TOS as well that you can't remove your account.)
They said that I should change my email, etc. (Makes sense)

Back to the point, I wanted to say I'm sorry for believing the "crap" Hytale News said.
I saw their video and without truly researching anything I believed them, you guys said that you did not want to respond.
So I thought that you didn't want to respond because you were guilty and so you got nothing to say that proves you guys innocent.
Just now I saw your video where you explain everything in detail, and it makes more sense. The video of Hytale News was confusing because they left stuff out.

So I wanted to say sorry for not trusting you guys.

I got 1 more question tho, in the video of Hytale News they said that Pearson Wright threatened the staff of some online pirate game.
Is that true, I know everyone does things they regret. But I am just curious if it is true.
Of course, if it is true we don't know the entire story sooo... we can't really judge.​

Hey mate. The issues between POR (Pirates Online Retribution) and TLOPO (The Legends of Pirates Online) are long over. What they showed in regards to that was, as usual, very biased, one-sided and out of context, and also almost totally untrue. I'd rather not revisit the POR/TLOPO issues, as they're 2 year old issues. Fezzy really has no idea what he's talking about, and is only having to bringing that up because his relevant evidence to the actual issues he's talking about is extremely weak.

Terandium

Okay,
Thanks for telling what happened.
I understand that like you said it was a long time ago so....
They tried everything to make you look bad. Anyways keep it up!

Sithril

Sithril
Master
It fine man, I hope this thing just dies down so we can get a positive community again for the upcoming beta or launch

Ciaran

Dr. Shrek
Legend
Master
☑️Verified
Hero
Welcome back!

Fox

I'll try to stay with both

Ciaran

Dr. Shrek
Legend
Master
☑️Verified
Hero
I'll try to stay with both
I wanted to stay in there Discord too. But since they are still going on that Hytale Hub is doing stuff wrong without proof, I left.

AgentB8

Hytale Corps
Master
Yeah... I pretty much went quite while all that was going on.
I didn’t really want to pick a side, and since the whole point of this forum is for the community of the game (which isn’t even close to being out, so drama seemed very unnecessary for me to get into), I decided to wait the whole thing out.
I’m sorry all you staff members had to go through this, but luckily it’s over now!

Demonly

System Administrator
Staff member
Yeah... I pretty much went quite while all that was going on.
I didn’t really want to pick a side, and since the whole point of this forum is for the community of the game (which isn’t even close to being out, so drama seemed very unnecessary for me to get into), I decided to wait the whole thing out.
I’m sorry all you staff members had to go through this, but luckily it’s over now!
I wish it was indeed over, it's far from over. Hytale News is starting more drama as we speak. :/

AgentB8

Hytale Corps
Master
I wish it was indeed over, it's far from over. Hytale News is starting more drama as we speak. :/
Wow.
Honestly, they just want to stir up drama that's already been resolved with facts so they can get more money...