• You can earn a permanent ☑️Verified status for your account across the entire Hytale Hub Network simply by following @Hytale_Hub on Twitter!

a kid with a dream ...........lul

Hey guys nice to meet you my name is james melton otherwise known as hytalejames you might have seen me around the site commenting liking etc. well I recently saw a post from a pretty well known youtuber called original ace and it didn't seem like he put too much effort in to it which I understand since he already has a following and was just trying to introduce himself but he just didn't seem to care so I would like to say I make YouTube videos and I put a lot of time in to editing and commentary and just the whole channel but the small channel grind is real so if you could help me grow my channel that would honestly mean the world to me so thank you so much and ace I honestly like your content I was just trying to do what you did but better anyway lets grow and support each other as a community of hytalers,...……………………..
channel link:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCt1m98Qordia7LqpVbzeUUA?view_as=subscriber

most recent video:

Char

Staff member
Master
Hello, James.
Welcome to Hytale-Hub!

Demon

Astroface
Staff member
Wiki Editor
☑️Verified
That's right, my man :cool:

HeyitsRiley

Verified
☑️Verified
Hey, James.
I'll say one thing I think for TheOriginalAce that post would have been an achievement
: Insert laugh here :

Anyways thank you for putting some effort into your introduction and explaining yourself and what not
I'll definitely check out your youtube channel.

Welcome to HytaleHub Forums

Aether117

Hey James! Glad to have you here.
Great introduction into the community and I'll love to see some of your videos in the future.
I'm definitely going to be a Subscriber to your channel. Keep up the good work :)
Welcome to the community.

Sithril

Sithril
Master
Nice video man, be sure to be consistent and your channel might grow even more.
I also dropped a like and sub with notifications :D

Dexu

Verified
☑️Verified
I really enjoyed your video. Keep up the good work man. You definitely have potential. I'ma subscribe and like the video. Can't wait to see more content!!!

Hey, James.
I'll say one thing I think for TheOriginalAce that post would have been an achievement
: Insert laugh here :

Anyways thank you for putting some effort into your introduction and explaining yourself and what not
I'll definitely check out your youtube channel.

Welcome to HytaleHub Forums
thanks so much

I really enjoyed your video. Keep up the good work man. You definitely have potential. I'ma subscribe and like the video. Can't wait to see more content!!!
Hey James! Glad to have you here.
Great introduction into the community and I'll love to see some of your videos in the future.
I'm definitely going to be a Subscriber to your channel. Keep up the good work :)
Welcome to the community.
thanks it really means the world to me