• You can earn a permanent ☑️Verified status for your account across the entire Hytale Hub Network simply by following @Hytale_Hub on Twitter!

2b2t?

Liquid

I know this idea has been kinda already thrown around but if someone was looking to start a server simular to 2b2t i would very much like to help.
For people who dont know 2b2t is a minecraft anarchy server anarchy means no rules cheating allowed spamming allowed everything is allowed.
Its one of the best and oldest servers in the world.
So yeah .
(BTW if you already seen my other thread about SAO in Hytale you might be thinking that i am picking up too many projects and you might be right but i am just so hypped for it)

Tell me what you think in the comments.

Thanks Tom

CoolDev

oh i played a server like that, except that it was anarchy kitpvp, with hackers everywhere, i practiced killing hackers without hacks but that only worked for the noob hackers.

there were hackers that instakilled in 1s.

but, there would not be hackers so fast in hytale.

Liquid

oh i played a server like that, except that it was anarchy kitpvp, with hackers everywhere, i practiced killing hackers without hacks but that only worked for the noob hackers.

there were hackers that instakilled in 1s.

but, there would not be hackers so fast in hytale.
Why do you think that there would be no hacker and even if there would be none it would still be fun

CoolDev

Why do you think that there would be no hacker and even if there would be none it would still be fun
i said so fast, hack's need's time to be maked, it would be 1-3 weeks before there are hacks for hytale, and 1-2 months before there are people with hacks everywhere.

Lion

Well considering how popular it is I believe someone will try to make it. I might even just need to see if the community is good first.

SwatDoge

I don't feel like 2b2t would work in Hytale. 2b2t got popular because it proved itself as an anarchy server by being online since the early days of minecraft. The server nearly went bankrupt several times, and only recently has it gotten popular. Having a server like that work out is a lot of dedication and luck. If anyone were to make a server like it, they should do it because they like the anarchy idea of it, not because they'd want to be the next 2b2t.

I am not even sure why I am talking about this as it has nothing to do with this post, but gosh I like talking.

Liquid

I know 2b2t is most known for being one of the oldest maybe even the oldest server in the world. But since the servers were said to be free? I think, don't quote me on that but I am pretty sure that when you are playing a single player your friend can join you. And yes I think hat there could be a server existing for a very long time on hytale just like 2b2t in minecraft.
I also like talking.

XPHonza

Nah there wouldnt be hackers that fast and even then the client is not accesible like the server will and afaik there will only be server modifications so making a client with hacks like minecraft has will be pretty hard to do and they will be monitoring their own servers also they will make their own anticheat in the client itself so it could.. yeah no hackers pretty much impossible in my opinion because like i said anticheat in the client
P.S. in stellaris the space strategy there is a thing where if you launch a client with mods itll have a different version/code so joining a server or someone elses hub and all is impossible if they have a different version/code thingy so something similiar may be in place where the game will no launch with modified code imo so hackers are screwed and i dont see how they would do it maybe bots that play the game for you or something in an external program but still anticheat in a client may just outright ban you or lock you out or something i dunno but yeah impossible