• You can earn a permanent ☑️Verified status for your account across the entire Hytale Hub Network simply by following @Hytale_Hub on Twitter!

Contest 🏆Hytale Concept Art Contest #1 | February 2019 (ENDED)

Maja

Platinum
Platinum
Good evening all!

This was a very close race, and it took us a while to reach a final decision, However, after careful deliberation, here are the final results for this competition:
Congratulations to all of the winners, and good job to everyone who participated! The winners will all be receiving their respective trophies shortly, and we will also be giving "Participation medals" to all of the other participants! We will be announcing our next competition on March 1st. :D
" 3.) Only submit something that you made, entirely by yourself. "

callum_wolf should of had 3rd place instead.
That's right and it's hence why I'd like to hand my spot over to Callum as it's his piece and we can call it a collaboration. Without his art I'd never make that render. My piece is his piece. ✌

Pearson Wright

That's right and it's hence why I'd like to hand my spot over to Callum as it's his piece and we can call it a collaboration. Without his art I'd never make that render. My piece is his piece. ✌
Okay. Thank you for clarifying this.

Callum_Wolf

Tyler
Master
Platinum
And I made it entirely by myself @Maja Just made it on another thing without my permission though it was nice.

Callum_Wolf

Tyler
Master
Platinum
Wait what Thank you (I easily miss read)