• You can earn a permanent ☑️Verified status for your account across the entire Hytale Hub Network simply by following @Hytale_Hub on Twitter!

★ Johnny's Design Services ★

Johnny

Master
Master
◄ Greetings fellow traveler! ▶

Let me introduce myself first.
My name is Nikola but people call me Johnny. I'm a 16 year old freelance graphic designer with more then 4 years of experience. I'm also into marketing and coding. Since I'm trying to keep this thread more job related, you can read more about me Here. Also, you can check out my Portfolio Here.

Why do you need a good design?
Have you ever felt that no one is noticing you or your work? Have you felt like you're lost in the crowd of online people? Have you ever felt that you deserve more?
Have you ever wanted to stand out ?
Well all of that could be resolved if you had a good design, and that's why I'm here.
As Steven Bradley says (article no.10),
“Human beings have an attractiveness bias; we perceive beautiful things as being better, regardless of whether they actually are better. All else being equal, we prefer beautiful things, and we believe beautiful things function better. As in nature, function can follow form.”

What do I do?
I'm here to provide you with best design possible for you and/or your business, bringing it to the next level. By having a great design on your page you're getting 80% chance that people will remember you and come back to you and your service. Not to mention that you'll feel better about your page/service knowing that people like it. You can check out my Portfolio Here.

What's next?
Next step would be to contact me, tell me your needs and start working.

Contacts:

Gmail: [email protected]
Discord: Johnny...#4582
Twitter: @JohnnyDsgn

and of course here, on forum.

That's it from me, have a great day!

Jesse

Staff member
Master
Portfolio looks nice, glws!

yolothebow

Very nice work, might contact you in the future!

Your portfolio is looking great, maybe i will contact you when the game lauches.

Alekx

Portfolio looking great man, keep up the good work! <3
-Shandor