• You can earn a permanent ☑️Verified status for your account across the entire Hytale Hub Network simply by following @Hytale_Hub on Twitter!

«☁️» Skynode «☁️» | ✨ Free Minecraft Server Hosting ✨ | ⭐️ Hytale Hosting Coming Soon! ⭐️

Jesse

Staff member
Master
Hello everyone,

Like everyone we, as Skynode, are very excited about Hytale and are already preparing for launch, whenever that may be ;). We have just launched our new site (with a brand new hytale page). As soon as Hytale launches we will make sure you can order a server as soon as possible after launch.

About Skynode:
Skynode was established in May 2017 with the simple goal of making quality hosting services available and affordable for everyone. Over the past year, Skynode has built a reputation of being an ideal provider for people looking for game hosting for a variety of reasons. From simply wanting to chill out and build a house in Minecraft with a couple of friends to hosting full on servers filled with many players! Whatever our clients are looking for, we're usually able to provide it!

Link: https://www.skynode.pro/hytale

Skynode is a registered company in the Netherlands

New page preview!
CdDSNN.png

Attachments

Last edited:

Ciaran

Dr. Shrek
Legend
Master
☑️Verified
Hero
Is this a website where we can hire hosting services? I don't know what nodes are... :oops:

Jesse

Staff member
Master
Is this a website where we can hire hosting services? I don't know what nodes are... :oops:
You can buy hosting for a set amount of time so you don't have to host it yourself and so the server is online 24/7. A node is the master server where all the gameservers are on that is somewhere in a datacenter. That's what people call nodes.

Jesse

Staff member
Master
NEW SITE LAUNCH!

We have just launched our new site! We have added a brand new hytale page for hytale server hosting. You can check it out at https://www.skynode.pro/hytale-hosting

If you find any bugs or want to suggest things to add to the site let me know!

Jesse

Staff member
Master
VIRTUAL PRIVATE SERVERS!

We have just launched our new VPS lineup. The hardware for the VPS servers is carefully chosen with one thing in mind, gaming. They are equiped with lighting fast parts so lag is a thing of the past.

Check it out @
https://www.skynode.pro/vps

Preview

StefTheDev

Wow, it has been a very long time since my time at Skynode but every time I look back it just constantly grows. They also deserve this for the amount of professionalism and support they offer to their clients. They are super dedicated and put a lot of heart/soul into their business. A huge vouch from me!

Thanks,
Stef

Jesse

Staff member
Master
Wow, it has been a very long time since my time at Skynode but every time I look back it just constantly grows. They also deserve this for the amount of professionalism and support they offer to their clients. They are super dedicated and put a lot of heart/soul into their business. A huge vouch from me!

Thanks,
Stef
Thank you for the kind words :giggle:

Jesse

Staff member
Master
Last day to get a 35% off discount!​

Jesse

Staff member
Master
summer-sale.png

Ciaran

Dr. Shrek
Legend
Master
☑️Verified
Hero
DM me on Discord Ciaran#8311
I am offering Advertising for your service!

Jesse

Staff member
Master
20% off sale running right now!