• You can earn a permanent ☑️Verified status for your account across the entire Hytale Hub Network simply by following @Hytale_Hub on Twitter!

Young - Helper Application

Young

Which Site or Discord server are you applying to? (Please specify all that may apply!)
HytaleHub.com

What is your forum username?
My forum username is "Young".

What is your discord username?
My discord username is "Young#0001",

How old are you?
I am 15 years old.

What timezone are you in?
UTC+3

How many hours per day would you be available to devote towards Hytale Hub?
3-5 hours everyday.

Do you have any previous experience working as a helper on similar websites, gameservers, or Discord servers? (Please include as much detail as possible)
Yes, I've been a helper for lots of servers before, I don't exactly remember their names but they were fairly small servers, I helped people through various situations and circumstances. I also currently am a moderator for a discord server for a game yet to be released on steam "Pixel Planet, https://discord.gg/86CnGun" , which has a base of over 1300 members. I've been a moderator for over 6 months and going. I am working with a great team consisting of 7 members and we're very close and friendly and are always in touch.

What are your real life hobbies?
My favorite hobby is making and solving cryptic hunts. I really love to reverse engineer things and see the ideas behind them. I currently am actually working on one which I am thinking of making an event for! I also love self-education as it makes me able to find more than what school shows me, and makes me able to get basic
knowledge and information about different subjects and topics.

Are you currently employed? If so, where?
No, I am not employed.

Do you currently work for any other Hytale or Minecraft related projects? (Please specify any and all affiliations in your answer)
I wanted to apply and work for Minecraft servers , but when I looked into it and thought twice. I thought that most of them are usually not properly managed, so they end up shutting down, so I decided to look for a a place that could have me and is very stable and extremely reliable.

Tell us about one of your greatest achievements in life, as well as one of your greatest failures.
A year ago, I've applied for a scholarship program, I went to another city for an interview, had a few tests, did a lot of paperwork, everyone was excited and cheering me and being happy for me cause they all expected me to be accepted, But after waiting for the results for a while, I got an E-mail and... I was rejected. Everyone was shocked and especially my parents and friends, I also knew they were disappointed. I gave up. But I decided to apply again next year. Do everything all over, but 10 times better. And prove myself to everyone. After a while of waiting for the results, I was accepted! 1 Out of 14,000 other applicants! I was chosen! In the end I want to show the fact that failing is a way to tell you that you have to repeat but improve and find other ways to reach the end result that you want. And I am very proud of this story.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some questions that you might want to ask:-

What languages do you speak? Arabic (Native) and English.

What do you expect if we hire you? I don't expect or need any payment, I am just looking for a supportive team that works to improve everyday!

Why are you applying for the Helper role? I want to start out small and then expand and broaden my boundaries if I get the chance to. I don't like to start anything from the middle or the end if it's something I am not fully experienced in yet.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the end I want to thank you for taking the time to read my humble application.
I am always available for contact through my Discord, Young#0001.

I hope you liked my application.

Last edited: