• You can earn a permanent ☑️Verified status for your account across the entire Hytale Hub Network simply by following @Hytale_Hub on Twitter!

Hytale Legion

Community RPG and Adventuring - We've partnered with experienced Minecraft Veteran RPG Development teams to prepare for the most anticipated sandbox RPG crafting game ever! Be part of the Hytlae Legion!
Hytale Legion

Quick Overview

Category
Hytale Servers
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

What Gaia does in her spare time 😜

POGSZ

Platinum
Platinum
I got an idea this morning and just had to make this video. Its stupid and I make no excuse for it but I want to make Hytale videos that are not just the trailer video running in the background and a dude talking about what is already on the website :) It took me 3 hours to make it so I am also testing out how long it takes me to make stuff from scratch and then publish it.

ShadyMac

Master
Master
Very cool man!!! Nice After Effects use, a little cheesy script wise, lol, but hey, we are having fun right!

POGSZ

Platinum
Platinum
Yep
Very cool man!!! Nice After Effects use, a little cheesy script wise, lol, but hey, we are having fun right!
its all fun and not serious content. The thing with content around games like this and lets say Minecraft, that has many viewers that is young is to balance between cool and cheezy.