• You can earn a permanent ☑️Verified status for your account across the entire Hytale Hub Network simply by following @Hytale_Hub on Twitter!

what book are you reading

red death

what book are you reading

Antnest8

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
☑️Verified
A lot of books

GavinTheCrafter

I'm many months late but I'm reading The Lost World by Michael Chricton. End of the year is coming up and I need to read a book for English class, I've only got 4 days to read about 300 pages 😅

Olearius

I'm currently digging through the hundreds of pages that are Tolkien's History of Middle-Earth, although I doubt I'll make it past Book 8 xD

Antnest8

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
☑️Verified
Almost finished with The Dark Elf Trilogy by R. A. Salvador

TealHy

Platon- Teajtet

Game Syn3gy

Man, all these good books are making me feel like I've never read in my life. i just started Ready Player One (Ernest Cline), and just finished 11/23/63 (Stephen King).

Matt6VZ

Titan by Theodore Draizer. It's important for my school essay.
We believe that every essay is unique and deserves a personalized approach to writing. Our customized essay writing services are designed to meet your specific needs and preferences. Our team of experienced writers will work closely with you to understand literature review writing services, style, and voice. We will provide you with a customized essay that meets the highest standards of academic writing.

Jalouis

Read “Killers of a Certain Age” a couple of days ago Interesting but not really “good” in sense that some mysteries like the early Elizabeth George or Debora Crombie novels Would make a movie that would give 4 older actresses and 6 younger ones some nice film time since it tells how 4 young women as recruited by an organization like “Kingsman” and then how that organization tries to assassinate them when they go on their retirement cruise…so lot of flashbacks into their pasts and current scenes of thwarting their own deaths
sonnerie telephone: https://sonneriestelephone.com/

Last edited:
I'm currently diving into "Game of Thrones" by George R.R. Martin. It's an epic journey with a captivating story and a plethora of complex characters

WalterKayle

I'm immersed in "The Night Circus" by Erin Morgenstern. It's a magical and enchanting story that unfolds in the world of a mysterious, wandering circus, open only at night. The tale follows the lives of two young magicians, Celia and Marco, bound by a magical competition set by their mentors.

LabrandoT

I'm currently diving into "Where the Crawdads Sing" by Delia Owens. It's a captivating blend of mystery, romance, and the beauty of the natural world. The story's got me hooked, and I can't wait to see where it takes me next. If you're into books that transport you to another place and time, you might enjoy it too! Oh, and speaking of great books, I recently came across Emily Henry's books, which I found at https://bookwormera.com/emily-henry-books/. They're fantastic if you're into romance and contemporary fiction. Anyway, happy reading! 😊📚

Esmeraldosixb

Can I contact admin??
It is about advertisement on your website.
Regards.

Esmeraldoshgy

Where is admin?
Regards.

Esmeraldosrdj

Where is moderator??
It is important.
Regards.

Esmeraldoscyb

Can I contact admin??
It is important.
Thanks.

Esmeraldosyms

Where is moderator??
It is important.
Regards.

Esmeraldoslwa

Where is admin?
I'ts important.
Thanks.

Esmeraldosiln

Where is admin?
I'ts important.
Regards.

Esmeraldosscj

Where is moderator??
Regards.