• You can earn a permanent ☑️Verified status for your account across the entire Hytale Hub Network simply by following @Hytale_Hub on Twitter!

We all need to chill, however the devs do need to communicate with us more.

From what I've noticed, the Hytale fanbase isn't very happy right now. The last thing I want to see is this game completely flop. I'd be devastated if this game loses nearly all of its fans.
I'll be sticking with Hytale as long as I have to before the game comes out, but it seems like a few of us may not be willing to do the same.

First, a note to the devs: in order to keep this community alive until launch, you need to give us news about it! Share some actual progress; show us early gameplay footage, maybe 5-minute clips. It's essential for this game's survival.

For those people growing in outrage: DON'T WORRY. This game will, at some point, come out. Crud-talking the devs won't make them work any faster. A reminder that if they've been working on the game for this long, it'll be amazing once it's released. So just calm down, and keep your fingers crossed.

We'll get there eventually, even if the game does get delayed until 2022. Just stay patient.

Gregory S

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Site Admin
☑️Verified
Here, here! :coffee:

Antnest8

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
☑️Verified
we also have to remember that none of us are entitled to the game...

red death

):< :)>