• Hytale-Servers.org and Hytale-Servers.com and Hytale-Server.com are officially giving away FREE Sponsored Slots to a few lucky server owners who register on each of the two websites prior to Hytale's official release! Registration is easy, and only takes about 30 seconds! Don't miss out! 🥇

TheMadIrish [Helper Staff Application]

TheMadIrish

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Master
  • Which Site or Discord server are you applying to? HytaleHub
  • What is your forum username? THEMADIRISH
  • What is your discord username? TheMadIrish#6025
  • How old are you? 15
  • What timezone are you in? Pacific Standard Time
  • How many hours per day would you be available to devote towards Hytale Hub? 3-5 hours
  • Do you have any previous experience working as a helper on similar websites, game servers, or Discord servers? Yes, I have been staff on two minecraft servers and two discord servers.
  • What are your real-life hobbies? My real-life hobbies include chess, video games, homework and playing the piano.
  • Are you currently employed? If so, where? No
  • Do you currently work for any other Hytale or Minecraft related projects? No
  • Tell us about one of your greatest achievements in life, as well as one of your greatest failures. One of my greatest achievments is probably winning the national chess championships and one of my greatest failures is when I messed up on a test and got a B+ in my class instead of an A.

Zodak

Staff member
Community Manager
Master
Thank you for your application. Someone will review it soon. :cool:

Chris H.

Administrator
Staff member
Site Admin
Congratulations on becoming a helper MadIrish

Help Users
Welcome to Hytale Hub!