• You can earn a permanent ☑️Verified status for your account across the entire Hytale Hub Network simply by following @Hytale_Hub on Twitter!

Should Hytale be Free

Little

I think the game should be free because there isn't much families that will buy the game for the kids since am a kid and my family wont my be anything much except from the store if its free the game will become popular even more and everyone will play it and they should have a currency to buy more custom stuff for your avater or gampasses in servers like community servers they should put vip which cost in game currency which you only can buy with real life money and that's how they will make money i hope Hytale makes it free

Ivan

Hytale should not be free, games don't need to take the free route to become popular, I personally think that Hytale shouldn't even have cosmetics, or not purchasable cosmetics, having a creator studio for skins and outfits included in a paid game [$20-$30] would probably be much more ideal because then, [if the game was free] people aren't pressured to buy in-game currency every week or so for some new cosmetic that comes out, I would much rather have one simple and final payment and that's all I have to make for the rest of my time on the game [not including community servers].