• You can earn a permanent ☑️Verified status for your account across the entire Hytale Hub Network simply by following @Hytale_Hub on Twitter!

Rasho - Management Application

Rasho

Helper
Staff member
Helper
  • Which Site or Discord server are you applying to: HytaleHub
  • What is your forum username: Rasho
  • What is your discord username: Rasho#9117
  • How old are you: 16
  • What timezone are you in: GMT+2
  • How many hours per day would you be available to devote towards Hytale Hub: I would be able to commit 3-4 Hours Daily Towards Hytale Hub.
  • Do you have any previous experience working as a manager on similar websites, gameservers, or Discord servers?
    • I have quite a lot of Experience working with Projects and Discord Servers.
      • I worked on a couple Community Discords beforethat had around 10k Members.
      • I also daily have my current project that will soon have a discord Server of around 10k People in it.
        • The duties for these Discords were mainly basic Moderation. However, my specialties lye in Operations and Financial Management. I am quite good with HR and Staff Management aswell.
  • What are your real life hobbies?
    • I play a lot of Sports, mainly Badminton.
    • Other than that I like to Cook and play games with my Family.
    • And then I am very much of a Grinder on projects that I work on.
  • Are you currently employed? If so, where?
    • I own a Build team called, Para Builds LLC. We are currently Building for some of the largest networks in Minecraft. (TheArchon, LemonCloud, PVPWars etc.)
  • Do you currently work for any other Hytale or Minecraft related projects? (Please specify any and all affiliations in your answer)
    • I currently work for 2 Projects.
      • The one stated above, my Build Team.
      • And then I work for a Project called Mineclub, a new Minecraft server with a very large Budget and innovative ideas.
  • Tell us about one of your greatest achievements in life, as well as one of your greatest failures.
  • Greatest Accomplishment:
    • I would have to say that one of my most proudest moments so far, is being able to do and have the knowledge to do what I am doing. I started Management back in 2018, just doing basic things and helping out here and there. Then being able to start my first Service team in September of 2019 and growing that to be one of the most known in the MC Community was just truly amazing for me and it has brought me a great amount of new Skills. I realised that Operations is something that I am really good at. Overseeing a lot of things at 1 time, making sure deadlines are kept etc. is a skills not many people are able to do. Then now making my first official company that works for some of the largest servers, after 2 months of grinding just contacting 30+ People daily if they needed Builds. I think this is one of my proudest moments to just see where I have come in such a short period of time.
  • Greatest Failure:
    • My greatest failure or fault would have to be, getting too hyped up too fast. Things were going so well with my first project that I got too hyped up about it. We decided to change some things and shut down to change those things and after that everything changed for the worse. Taking that decision to shut down and restart it a month later was truly a huge mistake that I made and will never happen again.

I look forward to your reply about my Application, and if you have any questions please feel free to ask.

Thank you,
Rasho

Demon

Astroface
Staff member
Wiki Editor
☑️Verified
Good luck!

Zodak

Lead Moderator & Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Master
(y)(y)(y)

Pearson Wright

@Rasho

We have decided (in-part) to accept your application, but we'd like to first start you off as a "Helper" to see how you perform. Please be aware that while you are not required to sign an NDA, you will need to sign one in order to join the Staff Discord and to able to participate in sensitive Staff-related discussions. Signing an NDA is a legally binding agreement between you and Hytale Hub LLC. You must be at least 18 years of age in order to sign one, or have a parent sign for you if you are younger. The names disclosed within the agreement must be legitimate, but in theory would remain private and kept between both the management of Hytale Hub LLC and the signing party.

Again, the NDA is not a requirement unless you're interested in joining our Staff Discord. Please let me know which route you'd like to take. In the mean time, I've assigned a Helper role to you here at HytaleHub.com. Please be sure to join our various Discord servers so that I can provide you with the appropriate roles there as well. If you need links to any of these, let me know, and I'll be happy to provide you with those.

As a Helper, we'd like you to welcome new users here, and on the Discord servers, and we'd also like you to help stimulate activity by creating and/or responding to threads here at HytaleHub.com, over at R/HytaleForum, and on the Discord servers. Any activity over at the Fandom Wiki is an added bonus. If you perform these duties exceedingly well enough, then we will certainly look into considering you for a more managerial-oriented position.

Congratulations, and we're very glad to have you on the team! :)

pqtch

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Master
Congratulations and welcome to the team!