• You can earn a permanent ☑️Verified status for your account across the entire Hytale Hub Network simply by following @Hytale_Hub on Twitter!

Prepare Hytale - I am Kritiko!

Hello you!

My name is Alex, I am 18, from Germany and would love to present some parts about me here!

I love developing since I am 13 years old and do it eversince. As most of you, I also developed minecraft plugins and mods - that is basically why I am here. I admire the work of Hypixel's developers and when I found out about Hytale I couldn't believe it at first. Now, some days later, I am more than happy to get the opportunity to talk to like-mindeds, like you!

I am really excited about getting to know all of you and work together with you! I am pumped for Hytale and all the sweet features it will have. It will probably throw me back in time and give me an experience I lacked in minecraft.
Even though I am quite hyped for playing this upcoming masterpiece of work, I am looking forward to keep on implementing my ideas - this time in Hytale.

I am currently doing a Dual Study Course. I study computer science at the university of Bremen and have an internship as an Application Developer.
If you are interested in my work, be sure to check out my Fiverr page.

But enough of all that standard information - here are some side facts about me:
  • I love playing handball since I am 7 and doing sports in general
  • I am conversational in French and English. I would love to learn Russian, Japanese & Polish by the age of 25
  • I love playing tactical shooters!
  • And I love doing LAN-Partys with my friends

How about you guys? Looking forward to message with you and get to know your side facts!

If you have any questions, would like to network a little bit or just chat - here I am:

on Discord :
Kritiko#0579
on Skype :
alexlol341
on Fiverr :
https://www.fiverr.com/kritiko
on
LinkedIn :

See you around!
Alex aka. Kritiko

Demon

Astroface