• Hytale-Servers.org and Hytale-Servers.com and Hytale-Server.com are officially giving away FREE Sponsored Slots to a few lucky server owners who register on each of the two websites prior to Hytale's official release! Registration is easy, and only takes about 30 seconds! Don't miss out! 🥇

Possible Snake Mechanics

Kryllex

*** These are just some ideas that I doubt will be put in the game since they are unnecessary and probably won’t fit Hytales style but it is fun to conceptualize in the mean time :) ***

I think it would be really cool to have some mechanics for small animals, in this case, the snake. I have had multiple pet snakes before and used to breed them for a living, so I may be a bit biased, but I have a few ideas I think would appeal to many.

Snakes as pets - I’m going to assume snakes will be able to become pets, if not I hope so. I think that there are many cool possible mechanics for snakes, such as large constrictor snakes, from ones that can ride in around your neck to huge ones that follow you. ( Maybe that’s too far :) ). There could also be venomous snakes that ride around your neck and when close to your opponent could strike and poison them, which could slow movement, or deal slow damage for a period of time

I also think that it would be cool for a lot of small animals to be able to be kept in cages or fish tanks, etc for reptiles, frogs, fish, and small animals like rabbits, birds, and more, as an aesthetic for houses and places to keep your animals safe while out adventuring in places they aren’t needed.

Another thing could be when you kill a monster such as a dragon it drops an egg, or something if the sort and you can raise it into a baby version, that could act as an adventuring pet, maybe shooting small fireballs or something. It would probably have to stay a baby since a full grown dragon pet probably isn’t realistic or balanced.

One of my favorite things about this game that I feel attract many others and my attention and make this game special are the small, interesting, unique, fun, and even just quality of life features

If you took the time to read through all of this, thank you in advance! Also, if you have any other small but interesting/unique ideas feel free to reply with them in the comments, I would love to hear what you guys can think of! Have a great day everyone!

Help Users
Check out our latest video: https://hytalehub.com/latest-video/
Edit

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.