• You can earn a permanent ☑️Verified status for your account across the entire Hytale Hub Network simply by following @Hytale_Hub on Twitter!

NoahS04 [Helper Staff Application]

NoahS04

Staff member
☑️Verified
Hey! :)
This is my application to be a helper.
  • Which Site or Discord server are you applying to? HytaleHub
  • What is your forum username? NoahS04
  • What is your discord username? Noah#5481
  • How old are you? 18
  • What timezone are you in? UTC+1 and UTC+2
  • How many hours per day would you be available to devote towards Hytale Hub? 3 hours (Whenever I'm on the PC, I have the projects open and I can help immediately when there are notifications)
  • Do you have any previous experience working as a helper on similar websites, game servers, or Discord servers? Yes, I lead another forum in German and I am also a moderator/admin on two discords with five thousand users.
  • What are your real-life hobbies? My real-life hobbies are Video games, cycling and computer science.
  • Are you currently employed? If so, where? Yes, I work at a day care center for disabled people
  • Do you currently work for any other Hytale or Minecraft related projects? Yes (but it's a German-only project and no competitor to HytaleHub)
  • Tell us about one of your greatest achievements in life, as well as one of your greatest failures. My biggest achievements were graduating from high school and traveling through Europe, where I discovered Europe by myself by train and went everywhere I wanted.
    My biggest failure was probably when I accidentally deleted a page when I was 14 and unfortunately a lot got lost.

I would be very happy if I could help as a helper here. I've noticed that some processes are taking quite a long time (e.g. confirming new threads, updating the new postcards) and I'd like to change that. If you are also looking for moderators, I could help out there as well.

Warm greetings, Noah! :)

Last edited: