• You can earn a permanent ☑️Verified status for your account across the entire Hytale Hub Network simply by following @Hytale_Hub on Twitter!

Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

FantasticGamer14

What is your forum username?
FantasticGamer14
What is your discord username?
FantasticGamer14#5680
How old are you?
What timezone are you in?
Eastern Standard Time
How many hours per day would you be available to devote towards Hytale Hub?
Between 4-5 hours because I am currently in High school.
Do you have any previous experience moderating on similar websites, gameservers, or Discord servers? (Please include as much detail as possible)
Yes, I am currently moderating for a couple of discord servers. Which are called MBTA, United Nations Of Warfare, and James County, most of these discord servers I am helping moderator are roleplay based games. But to get to the real part, I have some helpful skills which are teamwork as this is an important skill because allow me to be able to work with the peers around me in a professional manner. I also have great communications skill which is very helpful in this field of work because if no one was able to properly communicate with each other everything would be crazy,
What are your real life hobbies?
My current hobbies are hanging out with friends, going to football and baseball games, going out for a daily jog, and hanging out with my grandmother once every week or month.
Are you currently employed? If so, where?
No, I am not.
Do you currently work for any other Hytale or Minecraft related projects? (Please specify any and all affiliations in your answer)
No, I do not.
Tell us about one of your greatest achievements in life, as well as one of your greatest failures.
One of my great achievement where being able to graduate from Pre-k to middle school and my future achievement is to graduate high school. One of my failures are not always being able to do things correctly, I mentioned this because the people around me expect me to do everything perfectly be in reality I can't.

Billy

Retired Mod
Thanks for applying to join our staff team!
Unfortunately, After reading over your application to become a staff member on our forums, we have decided to deny your application. Reading through your application, it appears you haven’t included sufficient detail in your answers. Please tell us about your experiences and what those experiences have taught you in terms of moderation or leadership. You must also include the questions on your application.

A good example of this would be:
I was a moderator on ExampleMC, on this server I learned a lot about effective communication, learning that whenever I make a choice I must ensure that other staff members agree with this choice for example..

If you’re still interested in becoming a staff member on our website, you are able to do so in two weeks (March 13th). If you have any questions about your application, feel free to send me a private message.

Regards,
The HytaleHub application team

Status
Not open for further replies.