• Welcome to the first-ever Hytale community Forums! We're thrilled to have you with us. Please register an account, and feel free to invite as many of your friends as you like! You can also start up a friendly conversation anytime in our Forum Chat 😎

Tuskbow Raiders

Tuskbow Raiders is a Cross-Platform Gaming Community looking to expand and create a robust and active community around the games we all love to play.
Tuskbow Raiders

Quick Overview

Category
Gaming Groups
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Meet the Admins

JMPovio

Get to know the group admins and moderators!

Delsato

Bug Bounty 🐞
Hey everyone! I'm a Moderator for the Tuskbow Raiders gaming community. Here's a little bit about me.

My screen name is Delsato, or Del.
Real name is Obie, but I prefer my screen name unless you're someone close to me.
I'm 22, and have a love for all things gaming.
My favorite games as of right now are Overwatch, Minecraft and Destiny 2.
I love all things building and RPG related.
Some of my favorite games are LoZ: Majoras Mask, Earthbound, Mother 3, and Minecraft.
I also have a very dark and terrible sense of humor.

If you ever need to get a hold of me, hit me up on discord! @Delsato#8008

JMPovio

Hello everyone! I'm one of the creators of the Tuskbow Raiders. Here's a little about me.

My screen name is JMPovio or JMP.
My real name is Jake. I'm 20 and work as an Emergency Medical Technician. I also am a volunteer firefighter but enjoy to spend my free time gaming. My favorite games are Minecraft, Civilization, Cities Skylines and CSGO. I love simulation and building games.

If you need to get a hold of me, add me on discord! @JMPovio#4923

TCookies

Howdy ya'll! I'm The co-founder of Tuskbow Raiders. Here's lil'bit about myself.

My screen name is TCookies or PartyChicken.
My real name is Peyton. I'm 19 and work as a Tech Intern. I am currently attending college to become an Electrical Engineer. I plan to be an avid member of this community and of the Hytale modding community as a whole. My favorite games are TF2, TESIV: Oblivion, Minecraft, and Terraria.

If you need to get a hold of me, you can feel free to add me on Discord @TCookies#4017

Yeeyee How's it going? I'm an Admin for Tuskbow Raiders. Here's a little bit about myself.

My screen name is SgtBubbles or Hounder
My real name is Ryan. I'm 17 and I am currently attending School to become an Emergency Medical Technician and a Carrer Firefighter. Some of my favorite games include TF2, Overwatch, R6, Destiny 2, Fallout, Minecraft, and Terraria.

If you need to get a hold of me, feel free to add me on my Discord @SgtBubbles#7997

Help Users
Not in our discord yet? Join now: https://discord.gg/g5cCDHG
Edit

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.