• You can earn a permanent ☑️Verified status for your account across the entire Hytale Hub Network simply by following @Hytale_Hub on Twitter!

ItzEmerald’s Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItzEmerald

• What is your forum username? ItzEmerald
  • What is your discord username? ItzEmerald#3789
  • How old are you? 17
  • What timezone are you in? GMT
  • How many hours per day would you be available to devote towards Hytale Hub? To be honest I would say I could be online at different times of the day. Altogether maybe 6 hours.
  • Do you have any previous experience moderating on similar websites, gameservers, or Discord servers? Yes, I have owned a minecraft server called ZioniteMC, I also have my own public discord bot called Ethrieal which is a multi purpose bot. I also help a friend run EmeraldNode in which offers web hosting. Moving away from services I have had owner experience in. I am a staff manager on ShulkerMC (used to be duffcraft) It’s a server that uses skript only. I work hard on making sure all the staff on the server are being active and following the staff and rules.
  • What are your real life hobbies? In real life I enjoy, gaming, filming and friends.
  • Are you currently employed? If so, where? No I am currently not a staff member elsewhere like this forum however as mentioned before I am staff manager for shulkermc which will not effect my activity on this forum.
  • Do you currently work for any other Hytale or Minecraft related projects? Yes, ShulkerMC sand ZIoniteMC
  • Tell us about one of your greatest achievements in life, as well as one of your greatest failures. A great achievement for me is that 2 years ago I knew literally nothing about hosting, discord.js or owning minecraft sever and up until 2018 my knowledge in this changed and I began to know more about this and I can’t even imagine back to when i knew nothing. A failure is probably, hmm tricky one but I could say on my old minecraft server as it had gotten no where and i didn’t try hard enough.
Thank you for reading my application I hope I am accepted. Please may I have the discord link if I’m not in there already ready.

Billy

Retired Mod
Thanks for applying to join our staff team!
Unfortunately, After reading over your application to become a staff member on our forums, we have decided to deny your application. Reading through your application, it appears you haven’t included sufficient detail in your answers. Please tell us about your experiences and what those experiences have taught you in terms of moderation or leadership.

A good example of this would be:
I was a moderator on ExampleMC, on this server I learned a lot about effective communication, learning that whenever I make a choice I must ensure that other staff members agree with this choice for example..

If you’re still interested in becoming a staff member on our website, you are able to do so in two weeks (April 10th). If you have any questions about your application, feel free to send me a private message.

Regards,
The HytaleHub application team

Status
Not open for further replies.