• You can earn a permanent ☑️Verified status for your account across the entire Hytale Hub Network simply by following @Hytale_Hub on Twitter!

Apricity Network

The Apricity Network is a Minecraft Network underway that strives to bring the best out of Minecraft. After we learn more about the Hytale game we plan to bring the Apricity Network to the Hytale game, as we highly believe in this project. More about our
Apricity Network

Quick Overview

Category
Hytale Servers
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Introductions

Nyderas

Hello I am Nyderas and this is where you can post introductions! Simply just a bit about your gaming life, and what your most excited for in Hytale!

I have played Minecraft since almost the beginning, and also love Playstation and Nintendo consoles/games. The feature in Hytale I am most excited for is having multiple bosses already built into the game with a real cool look!

SodaToast

Hi, I'm SodaToast!

I was first introduced to gaming through the WII that I received on my 8th birthday, and I was hooked from there. Mario Kart and Super Smash Bros Brawl were my first experiences in gaming, and despite them being casual, party games I strove to perfect my skills in both games as a way of challenging myself and pushing the games to their limits. When I first heard about Minecraft, I couldn't wait to play but unfortunately it took me around a year until I was actually able to obtain the game. In that span of time, I devoured Youtube video after Youtube video about Minecraft, from guides to gameplay to mod showcases. Finally, when I created my first account and hopped into the game for the first time, I was so excited about finally being able to play the game that I had only been able to watch for the past year.

Ever since, I've branched out in terms of the games that I play ranging from FPS games (CSGO and Overwatch mainly) to MOBA games (League of Legends), though I always find myself returning to Minecraft every so often.

What I'm most excited for when it comes to Hytale is to be able to once again feel that blissful experience of being introduced to a brand new game and world just like I had experienced with Minecraft. Features like the RPG aspects of the game (Bosses, Quests, etc.), the level of customization, and the amount of detail put into this game have me super excited, but my main wish is for my passion for Hytale to be as strong (if not stronger) compared to my passion for Minecraft.