• You can earn a permanent ☑️Verified status for your account across the entire Hytale Hub Network simply by following @Hytale_Hub on Twitter!

I made a thing... My Countdown scene is finished.

hey I make similar videos to you @hytalejames on YouTube and would be very interested in doing a Collab just let me know if you are interested

POGSZ

Platinum
Platinum
Hi James! :)

First of all, I want to thank you for reaching out to me. I wish you the best of luck with your YT channel. Because of so many requests that I get regarding coop I only choose coop with people and content creators that I know or are already established with at least 1-2 years experience and a subscriber base with more than 2k. I am also already in coop with others. But feel free to study my videos and learn from them. Baby steps is the keyword and being persistence. Keep working on your skills and you will get there.

Hi James! :)

First of all, I want to thank you for reaching out to me. I wish you the best of luck with your YT channel. Because of so many requests that I get regarding coop I only choose coop with people and content creators that I know or are already established with at least 1-2 years experience and a subscriber base with more than 2k. I am also already in coop with others. But feel free to study my videos and learn from them. Baby steps is the keyword and being persistence. Keep working on your skills and you will get there.
thanks man keep up the good work