• You can earn a permanent ☑️Verified status for your account across the entire Hytale Hub Network simply by following @Hytale_Hub on Twitter!

Hytale vs Munecraft Dungeons

Iceblade

If you haven't heard, there will be a new Minecraft coming from Mojang. It's called Minecraft Dungeons. Minecraft Dungeons is Minecraft but it would be more like Survival/Adventure than a sandbox game. They said it will have new weapons, bosses, armor, mobs, dungeons, etc. Hear is the link if you want to know more about it https://minecraft.net/en-us/dungeons/

Here is my opinion about Minecraft Dungeons. I am happy of the fact that they finally adding all the things we have been asking for but at the same time upset and disappointed. The reason why is because I believe the reason why all of a sudden Mojang is finally adding all of this stuff because now Minecraft have competition. Hytale is attracting a lot of people and I believe Mojang no ice that.

What makes me upset about is that Mojang is just now updating better things because they don't want to lose to Hytale, but hypixel is doing because they care more about their fans. The reason why I think that because Mojang had a history of not caring about their fans and making useless updates.

In my opinion Hytale still looks better than Minecraft and Minecraft Dungeons. Even though Mojang is adding a lot of new stuff, Hytale still looks like it has been put a lot of effort.

Last edited:

Ciaran

Dr. Shrek
Legend
Master
☑️Verified
Hero
But they were creating MC dungeons before they know Hytale existed...

God dawn. Now they are going to make another boring game. let's hope it doesn't beat Hytale. :D

Dev

MC Modder and Experienced Java Developer. 19
Legend
Master
God dawn. Now they are going to make another boring game. let's hope it doesn't beat Hytale. :D
You're wrong! Lets hope It is as good as Hytale so we can enjoy 2 good games!

You're wrong! Lets hope It is as good as Hytale so we can enjoy 2 good games!
They say there is not much in the game built in and it is not open world so it will die very fast!